Sundown Audio

need with t20001bd

chevyhoe08

my friend is selling me a RF t20001bd really cheap because it dont power on. I open it and it looks good as new no damage parts nothing looks burn and it dosent smell blown.

anyone on here have any ideas on what could be wrong or a place where i could get it fixed. i think it should be something simple or easy because nothing looks wrong with it or blown.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

I havent tried a new fuse but i did try putting the wire on the other side of the fuse (bypassing the fuse) this was made with no rcas pluged in. and still no power on.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

Ive got the same amp, on board fuse it new, doest power on? i havent taken it apart yet, but seems to be fine. one day i started the truck up and it just didnt come on...any ideas? :search:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I had a T20001bd before with the same problem. I pulled the cover off the amp to see the board and found one filiment of power wire sitting on the board. I removed the strand of wire and lightly took some compressed air to the board. Reassembled it, hooked up power and it turned right on. With all the perforated holes under the wiring beauty panel its easy to drop a strand of wire from your 1/0 onto the board when your hooking up the amp, hope this helps.

Archived