XS Power

Im going to be ordering my amps here pretty soon (two new rockford 2500s and 1 400x1 )im getting a Ho alt i just need to know how many batts to get . I was thinking 4 3 plus the one under the hood so thats about 6k so how many batts do i need and what model #

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

how many amps is your alt. i would say 2 3100's plus the one under the hood.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

how many amps is your alt. i would say 2 3100's plus the one under the hood.

its going to be 260

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Im going to be ordering my amps here pretty soon (two new rockford 2500s and 1 400x1 )im getting a Ho alt i just need to know how many batts to get . I was thinking 4 3 plus the one under the hood so thats about 6k so how many batts do i need and what model #

What year make and model is the vehicle? If you went with the small D925 or D975 and put 4 of them in that would give you over 6k watts of power.

I would use the OEM replacement under the hood and then depending on your size restrictions and personal preferences choose the batteries you want as your secondary batteries.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

What year make and model is the vehicle? If you went with the small D925 or D975 and put 4 of them in that would give you over 6k watts of power.

I have a 2008 dodge charger so your saying go with 4 d925s AND replace my oem batt for a total of 5 batts ?

I have a 2008 dodge charger so your saying go with 4 d925s AND replace my oem batt for a total of 5 batts ?

Which engine option do you have in your charger? Do you want a direct replacement for the OEM?

No I would replace the battery under the hood and add secondary batteries to give you the power you need for optimal performance of your system.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg