Drawing to many amps?

Only reason you could draw "too many amps" through that would be poor connection (resistance causes heat) or a short to ground. That wire you're using should handle that amp without even blinking.

Edited by STEvil

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

heres some pics

100_1804.jpg

100_1803.jpg

your trying to draw too many amps and the + wire from bat to fuse needs to be at least 10 inches (cant tell if it is) and i wouldnt have the + wire from the fuse to the amp that short but thats just me and i also wouldnt cross the possitive and negative how you have them between the battery and amp. complete the big 3 correctly man haha theirs no point in a big 1 or big 2

-Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch

-Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded

-amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D

-Alternator: DC Power 260 amps

-Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops

-A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable

-Rockford Fosegate 3sixty

Fairly pointless place for a fuse... do you ever see that actually shorting out?

Completely beside the fact that I don't see a fuse on the other piece of 0 gauge to the battery, major fire hazard. If there isn't a fuse just out of that camera shot I would start by installing a 250A fuse on that run of wire.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Fairly pointless place for a fuse... do you ever see that actually shorting out?

Completely beside the fact that I don't see a fuse on the other piece of 0 gauge to the battery, major fire hazard. If there isn't a fuse just out of that camera shot I would start by installing a 250A fuse on that run of wire.

yeah there is just not in the pic. got tomorrow off so ill be finishing the big 3 tomorrow

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png