Cavzilla Door Panels.

hey just as a reference could you pm me a price for something like the above door build for 2 6.5 comp sets? (not kick panel thou bc i dont have space)... im thinking blue vynal but then again if im going to ship door panels/speakers to sd i may go with a blue paint

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey just as a reference could you pm me a price for something like the above door build for 2 6.5 comp sets? (not kick panel thou bc i dont have space)... im thinking blue vynal but then again if im going to ship door panels/speakers to sd i may go with a blue paint

pm sent....i think...lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I love CA Glue,

kinda hard to tell but I AM lifting the door panel,,,,by the tweeter bucket..

Posted Image

holding it up by the mid ring

Posted Image

these next 2 purdy pieces started out as chunks of 3/4 <<<<MDF>>>>

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I gots an IDEER ;)

Posted Image

also needed some 1/4" Acrylic for this Idea.

Posted Image

Posted Image

before getting to far with the doors,I wanted to make a TEST peice,to see how it would all pan out..lol

This is mess of wire,resistors,hot glue,solder,blue and red LEDs is my test piece..

Posted Image

I cut a 1/4" wide by 1/4" deep channel in a piece of 3/4" particle board..For my test piece of acrylic to sit in..............then I drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom of that channel,painted it flat black,put an LED in each hole,alternating blue and red..wired them up,commen ground,seperat powers for red and blue.

Posted Image

cut out a flame pattern in the acrylic to fit in the channel.and whamo......  :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

both colors

Posted Image

Posted Image

holy son of a mother... im liking this.... going to have to get my ass moving taking pics for you

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived