i just signed away for 5 years on a 2004 dodge ram 1500 slt. quad cab silver outside and black inside has the magnum v8 auto with 43000 miles and a extra 100000 mile warr. for 13k. so im stoked i have a car worth more than my radio now lol :hairtrick:

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i just signed away for 5 years on a 2004 dodge ram 1500 slt. quad cab silver outside and black inside has the magnum v8 auto with 43000 miles and a extra 100000 mile warr. for 13k. so im stoked i have a car worth more than my radio now lol :hairtrick:

stock system?? :spiteful: If so, GET TO WORK MAN!!

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol