Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

nice job bill! :clapping:

that black ss is sexi! :spiteful:

u deserve a beer and sum football this weekend... :drinks:

If the weather holds this weekend I will be moving along nicely on the truck. I hope to get the carpet back in this weekend

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so now u actually want to work? :rolleyes:

jk :D i hope i get a demo...

Yeah, more beer drinking and thinking then anything else :D

I have 2 days to do a few hours worth of work

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted Image

it looks so peaceful... almost like... it doesnt know the chaos thats comming.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

it looks so peaceful... almost like... it doesnt know the chaos thats comming.

Oh it knows. It knows all too well

Its just the calm before the storm http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Archived