Second Skin Audio

RFR 2215 recone kit - Pics

Forevrbumpn

Sweet.. That's a great deal you are getting for that kit. I have all them Old School RFR series

I have 2 x RFR2210

2 x RFR2212

2 X RFR2215

I hit you up if i ever need a recone.

What where the Specs on the recone kit? I know I found a Kit on ebay for these models but it was like 100.00 for the kit cant find it anymore. But if I remember the specs for that recone kit said that it was rated at 2000rms which was 1000rms more then the original.

I would love to eventually change all mine out for Dual 2's.. you can reuse the dust cap off my cone's right?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Vex.... HX2s, and other Fosgate's keep coming in, should open a Recone only shop

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a “froze” up 2215 that I’ve had for years that also has some damage to the center cone now that I have never been able to bring myself to toss I would love to have it rebuilt I had two but sent one off to get rebuilt by some friends and never received word that it got done or if they even did it and never got the sub back 

6 hours ago, Codsacked said:

I have a “froze” up 2215 that I’ve had for years that also has some damage to the center cone now that I have never been able to bring myself to toss I would love to have it rebuilt I had two but sent one off to get rebuilt by some friends and never received word that it got done or if they even did it and never got the sub back 

Welcome to the forums!
Kindly make a new thread :)

Archived