S-10 | 9ft^3 4in Under Rear Window | 4 Kicker Comp C12s | SPL:142.6 |

i didnt know people still made 4x10's. thats funny.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Finished 90% of box... just have to fiberglass since the box is not really a box its a box with random corners chopped off so it would go into the S10.... but we did calculate it and the volume will be 9 cubic feet and it sits 4 inches BELOW the window line...

9 Cubic feet... 4 inches under the S10 rear window... and someone said I can't do it.... oh buddy... look at me go...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Finished 90% of box... just have to fiberglass since the box is not really a box its a box with random corners chopped off so it would go into the S10.... but we did calculate it and the volume will be 9 cubic feet and it sits 4 inches BELOW the window line...

9 Cubic feet... 4 inches under the S10 rear window... and someone said I can't do it.... oh buddy... look at me go...

yea you probably lost alot of legroom though. how much port area are you going to give it? and what are you tuning it to

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

STA71721.jpg

^^ thats a 4x10

now as for the cap question. it is hurting your system. why? because it is causing extra power draw meaning less power for your amps.

simple as that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i didnt know people still made 4x10's. thats funny.

Yeah... I didn't even know that existed until my dad put them in the first time...

yea you probably lost alot of legroom though. how much port area are you going to give it? and what are you tuning it to

No... I didn't lose any leg room... seats are all the way back and lean back to wear my DAD is comfortable... and I don't even drive with it all the way back.

^^ thats a 4x10

now as for the cap question. it is hurting your system. why? because it is causing extra power draw meaning less power for your amps.

simple as that

Makes sense... but I'm probably going to still run it....

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

If your port is only 4 inches deep, that should be a sign your port area is too small. unless your tuned in the 70s.

also why are you wasting the time to fiberglass the sides? Looks straight enought to just glue a board too.

box looks good.... but what is it tuned to?

port looks small... 2.25x18=40.5 sq inches of port... for an 8 cube box i would say you need at least 72 to 112 sq in of port...

edit...

lose the cap... 2nd battery is soo much better... these guys alrdy explained to you why you dont need it...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Archived