S-10 | 9ft^3 4in Under Rear Window | 4 Kicker Comp C12s | SPL:142.6 |

Oh and I now have a job.

some plans:

Ditch the cap sometime, but the problem is, I have the power wire connected to the positive, along with the positive for my pioneer amp, and my JBL amp, Could I just run a bolt through it and wrap it in tape? Same goes for the negative/ground I think...

Oh and since rebuilding the port, I have very little voltage drop, and have set off a few car alarms.

Hope to do:

Lower/bag

Factor camaro iroc rims, or S10 extreme rims

Fix body panels outsite and paint flat black, possibly some random custom color....

A dream:

Wall off 2 21's... why? WHY NOT?!

That will be far off in the future.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

• 1 month later...

Can we get some videos then? not to be a jerk but you havn't advanced much at all... You still neglect peoples opinions (more or less advice) to remove the capacitor (if your dad insists then you NEED to prove him wrong.) Second when you designed the box you didn't take into effect the 12-16sqinches per cubic ft so you're port is about half as big as it should be. Also I highly doubt that box is a net of 9cft (I run 1 18 @ 5cft and its almost as big as that box) I think you should be hitting higher than 141db, you also NEED to change that amplifier for a good 1kwrms mono block @ 1 OHM I'd suggest the cheap route and just get an AudioPipe 1500.1D it does rated @ 14.4v since you're not hitting that you should do 1,000rms @ w/e voltage you got i clamped mine @ 1200 @ 12.8v.

Also dont critisize peoples builds for running JL when you're running bottom bin kickers.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

• 2 months later...

Can we get some videos then? not to be a jerk but you havn't advanced much at all... You still neglect peoples opinions (more or less advice) to remove the capacitor (if your dad insists then you NEED to prove him wrong.) Second when you designed the box you didn't take into effect the 12-16sqinches per cubic ft so you're port is about half as big as it should be. Also I highly doubt that box is a net of 9cft (I run 1 18 @ 5cft and its almost as big as that box) I think you should be hitting higher than 141db, you also NEED to change that amplifier for a good 1kwrms mono block @ 1 OHM I'd suggest the cheap route and just get an AudioPipe 1500.1D it does rated @ 14.4v since you're not hitting that you should do 1,000rms @ w/e voltage you got i clamped mine @ 1200 @ 12.8v.

Also dont critisize peoples builds for running JL when you're running bottom bin kickers.

Got vids... YouTube links in thread

Cap is coming out... Will be in rebuild with 2 SA-12's

Got the amp changed... SAE-1000D

Alt has been rebuilt... :D

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Got vids... YouTube links in thread

Cap is coming out... Will be in rebuild with 2 SA-12's

Got the amp changed... SAE-1000D

DING DING DING!!!! Winner! :)

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer