S-10 | 9ft^3 4in Under Rear Window | 4 Kicker Comp C12s | SPL:142.6 |

Okay so some of yall probably remember me from this:

STA71608.jpg

Yeah, so I got alot of stuff told to me about how bad that build was, but it's okay it was my first, I got defensive talked shit tried to back myself up, looked stupid...

I apologize for being a dick... And I've learned ALOT since then.

Time for round two.

The Setup:

4 Kicker comp C12 12" 4 Ohm Subwoofers | JBL BP600.1 On Subs | JBL BP180.2 On Highs |

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would take that cap out of the "might own" list. Just get a small battery like a Kinetik HC600. Also I don't see why people still post wish lists in the builds section, I think you can find a more appropriate section to place this since you aren't showing a build, only a wish list.

EDIT: Why are your subs amp going to be 4 channel? Pointless since you can use a monoblock and wire them in parallel or series and be better off.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I would take that cap out of the "might own" list. Just get a small battery like a Kinetik HC600. Also I don't see why people still post wish lists in the builds section, I think you can find a more appropriate section to place this since you aren't showing a build, only a wish list.

Barely any of that's a wishlist... I have 90% of the stuff... I own the .5 Farad, the 1.2 is out in my garage but it belongs to my dads friend who wants 50 for it any my dad might buy it.

Barely any of that's a wishlist... I have 90% of the stuff... I own the .5 Farad, the 1.2 is out in my garage but it belongs to my dads friend who wants 50 for it any my dad might buy it.

So are you going to start building it, or just get feedback from people on what they think of it?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yeah man dont go with a that cap, but put an extra $50 for the hc600 like kl0wn suggested.

Also hit up ebay for an amp n look for one with around 500rms, im sure you can find a better one for about the same price.

Please dont go with that amp kit, again hit up ebay to buy your power/ground wire and while your there grab your fuse holders, fuses, rca's, terminals.

Might end up spending more than you want but the end result should be worth it.

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

So are you going to start building it, or just get feedback from people on what they think of it?

Design Box, Buy Wood, Start Building... Right now I'm currently designing box... as soon as I get one designed I like, I'll prob try and Cardboard it, then I'll start the real thing.

yeah man dont go with a that cap, but put an extra $50 for the hc600 like kl0wn suggested.

Also hit up ebay for an amp n look for one with around 500rms, im sure you can find a better one for about the same price.

Please dont go with that amp kit, again hit up ebay to buy your power/ground wire and while your there grab your fuse holders, fuses, rca's, terminals.

Might end up spending more than you want but the end result should be worth it.

I'm not going to re-buy that schoshe kit that's for sure, I'll see about that extra battery, but that'd mean I need a volt meter... but yeah.

You wouldnt NEED a voltmeter...its nice to have but defintitely not a necessity.

I see, so yeah, I just got some sketchup pics... but I can't stand sketch up right now... AHHH!!!!

Archived