XS Power

XS Power Battery Wattage Guide

So will I be looking at ah when I am buying a battery for my system?

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

• 9 months later...

I'm running an arc audio 2500.1 and 300.4 (front stage at 2 ohms) so roughly 3100 watts total. I have a singer 270 alt and an optima yellow top under the hood. Do you think 1 d3400 would be enough for my setup? Or should I look into a d3100?

I'm running 3100 rms all arc audio amps. I have a singer 270 Amp alternator and an optima yellow top under the hood would 1 d3400 be enough for me or should I look into a d3q00

The 3400 is great battery.

If you can fit a d3100 or an XP3000, I say make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Little help please, I have a 67 impala project that I'm going to run 3 800.2 old school fosgate amps. I would like to run one battery in the trunk for every thing if possible, but have room for two in that massive trunk. I know my although will probably need replacing, its only 90amps at idle and 130 at 2000rpm. It came with my billet specialties serpentine system and I'm trying to figure out what Mechman alt can bolt right in. Thanks

the RF T8002 series is power hungry. I'd go with 2 group 31's. Definately upgrade the alt. Call Mechman. they have great service

Sorry for sounding ignorant, but by saying group 31's do you mean two D3100 batteries?

D3100's or even XP3000's . Group31 is battery size

Sorry for sounding ignorant, but by saying group 31's do you mean two D3100 batteries?

You're also probably gonna need to upgrade your belt system if you have a 67. My v-belts would not work with the DC320a, had to go serp.

Thankfully, our classics have more engine bay room usually and you should have no problem fitting the same GM style case into yours. Whats nice is the adjustable bracket we have too, replacing it should only take you a few mins. (my chevelle alt seems like the same as the one on the 67 impala but I can't say 100%, either way it should be easy.)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.