XS Power

XS Power Battery Wattage Guide

Ok so Nathan I need to know what battery I could fit in my stock battery locations and what I need for the battery to be able to be hooked up. I have a 2008 dodge avenger I don't know the dimensions of the battery area that's my problem. Thanks for all the help. Plus. Very useful thread

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

Ok so Nathan I need to know what battery I could fit in my stock battery locations and what I need for the battery to be able to be hooked up. I have a 2008 dodge avenger I don't know the dimensions of the battery area that's my problem. Thanks for all the help. Plus Very useful thread I think a d1200 is what would fit

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

So I have a 200amp Powermaster Alt. BIG 3 is done. I will have about 3300watts total for all amps. I have an Optima Redtop up front and plan on putting a D3100 in the back. Should I use the stinger battery isolator I already purchased? Or do should I run fused battery to battery without the isolator?

Ok so Nathan I need to know what battery I could fit in my stock battery locations and what I need for the battery to be able to be hooked up. I have a 2008 dodge avenger I don't know the dimensions of the battery area that's my problem. Thanks for all the help. Plus. Very useful thread

May be able to fit a 3400 in there. Would want to measure and double check first though.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

so if i am running just 3500 watts your saying i only need one 2700 up front?? or one 3400 and a d925?

how i dont undestand.

not trying to bash either just wondering

Edited by Sid420

• 4 weeks later...

How much power will a D3100 actually burp?

assuming an amplifier efficiency of about 80%.

based on the load test video, with a 500amp load, after ~4seconds (the length of a burp) the voltage was down to about 11volts?

suggesting 5500watts from the battery, so about 4400watts from the amp.

but what do the batteries do with more load? how much current can they actually supply for ~4seconds without dropping below 10volts?

the video suggests the battery was happy to supply 500amps for 15seconds without even dropping below 11volts...