After Cruisin around we thought about making a video...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Hf ^^

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii

Ground Zero Gznw 15

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii

I hate that Drop It Low song, freakin annoying

I just dl'd that Jay-Z song the other day after seeing the video on MTV Jams like a week ago, IDK why it didn't catch my ear when I had dl'd BP3 when it dropped...it has a nice bass line though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You are the man for using a speakon connector. On of the few of us that like them, and use them in car audio.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

nice! hits hard

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

You are the man for using a speakon connector. On of the few of us that like them, and use them in car audio.

Yeah I noticed that too. Couldn't live without them in the music biz.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

• 7 months later...

I hate that Drop It Low song, freakin annoying

I just dl'd that Jay-Z song the other day after seeing the video on MTV Jams like a week ago, IDK why it didn't catch my ear when I had dl'd BP3 when it dropped...it has a nice bass line though

honestly, i really like that song. my ex would drop shit like crazy on that song. even like the beat, and lil waynes lyrics at the beginning of the remixed version.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?