soo i blew my upper rad hose got it fixed now i lost all coolant fast as fuck like super fast. its all over the bottom of the car on the passenger side control arm. i think i found the leak but not sure. its so hard to get at incredibley hard. i have auto and been trying to fix it but i still cant determine erxactly what part of the cool cant system it is. heres a diagram and heres the hose that i think is the issue. the hose literaly crumbles in your hand when you grab it

hose number one.

NSHeaterHoses.jpg

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

soo i blew my upper rad hose got it fixed now i lost all coolant fast as fuck like super fast. its all over the bottom of the car on the passenger side control arm. i think i found the leak but not sure. its so hard to get at incredibley hard. i have auto and been trying to fix it but i still cant determine erxactly what part of the cool cant system it is. heres a diagram and heres the hose that i think is the issue. the hose literaly crumbles in your hand when you grab it

hose number one.

NSHeaterHoses.jpg

be careful you might have a cracked head or blown head gasket and being that the rubber crumbled its possible you ran it with low coolant for a while and pop

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

*cough*http://cadillacforums.com/forums/*cough*

Just wondering, have you got the coolant flush done at the dealer yet? If not...do it

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical