I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

you still need fuses after your kinetik batt, so use 0g from the kinetik to the distro then go down to 4g to both amps from the distro

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so i have to put a fuse in between the pos line of alt and batt i have 2 extras laying around a mini anl one and a round fuse one

I didn't on mine, but if it catches on fire I don't honestly CARE.

you still need fuses after your kinetik batt, so use 0g from the kinetik to the distro then go down to 4g to both amps from the distro

^This. The Spc. got it down.

You have a stock 110A alt?

What do you drive again?

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

I didn't on mine, but if it catches on fire I don't honestly CARE.

^This. The Spc. got it down.

You have a stock 110A alt?

What do you drive again?

2003 ford focus SE sedan auto 2.3L DOHC 4cyl only like 15% of my car that year had my motor

and i called 2 different karegans today... and they both said it has a 110A alt... i asked for a bigger one.. they said no.. lol.. "fok" lmao

I've got $5 on a poor connection or 3.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

fok i need hella zero end cap things... for the big 3 and then to connect zero to kinetik and zero off kinetik to distro

and i was lookin at these for the big3 http://cgi.ebay.com/Tsunami-BT703-2-1-0-Ga...=item3ca9ed4de9

anybody have some of the zero or 1/0 gauge end cap things for sale for a good deal let me know im in sacramento would like to pick up in person not deal with shipping

I've got $5 on a poor connection or 3.

shit i would pay someone not that much but enough NOT SHOP PRICES that could fix it for sure... so i dont have to deal with it lol and maybe has some extra zero gauge for big 3 and end caps for them i would cash someone out to do it for me and we could drink some beers and slap the shit out of it when it was workin right lol let me know

just go to one of your local shops, im sure you got quite a few around your area, and more then likely they will sell you a few, always get more then you need, because eventually you will need more.. so if you need 10, get like 20 just to be on the safe side LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

shit i would pay someone not that much but enough NOT SHOP PRICES that could fix it for sure... so i dont have to deal with it lol and maybe has some extra zero gauge for big 3 and end caps for them i would cash someone out to do it for me and we could drink some beers and slap the shit out of it when it was workin right lol let me know

If you fronted the cash and lived in east Texas, I'd do it for you but Sacramento doesn't really fit into my travel schedule.

I'm sure someone in your area would teach you how.

More important than getting it done is learning to do it yourself. That's half the fun.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

If you fronted the cash and lived in east Texas, I'd do it for you but Sacramento doesn't really fit into my travel schedule.

I'm sure someone in your area would teach you how.

More important than getting it done is learning to do it yourself. That's half the fun.

dont get me wrong i know how to do it.... it just i work hard during the week.. and rather not deal with it... on my time the weekends... i like to do shit on my time lol dirtbiking snowboarding party slap music not deal with issues

im going to do it my self just tryin to see if i could get out of it without paying shop cost you know side work any one lmfao

ill deall with it this weekend most likely

one of your problems is this... and im only on page 3, don' mix and match batteries with kinetiks the kinetik will not charge and will die. get a volt meter pull lose the kinetik and check the voltage. if it's still fine and reads over 12.6 your good. Just get a bigger kinetik for the front do the big 3. Next step look into a bigger alternator.

where the fuck did you hear this?

Archived