I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

just go to one of your local shops, im sure you got quite a few around your area, and more then likely they will sell you a few, always get more then you need, because eventually you will need more.. so if you need 10, get like 20 just to be on the safe side LOL

for the zero end caps at this one shop the only ones they had where stinger and he said i think $6 for 2 of them in a pack

where before i needed some 4 gauge ones he gave those to me for free lol i liked that much better but i guess he dosent have the 0 ones like the ones he gave me idk

so that like what 30 for 10 and like 60 for what 20 .... im not that cheap but its not that cheap eaither i like to find the best deals i can..as anybody else would but i look harder to see what i can get

god, 6 bucks for 2 of them? thats insane prices, buy a bag of audiopipe ring terminals then

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4=263602_263622

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thanks bro... but "off topic" you got a KTM 300 or what u ride single track or what i got a 06 CR250 you can see my upload vids of it on u tube my screen name on u tube is SVT4LIFE we should go rip it up some time

"""" 2 SMOKERS 4 LIFE""""""" 2 STROKE MAFIA!!!

Yep I ride in the mountains, tight an technical. Logs & rocks! I really don't ride much on tracks, its like nascar to me.....round and round. Out in the woods you rarely see the same thing twice

The 2 smoker is in storage, there isn't a practical way for me to transport my bike to the trail right now. I also have an 08 R6 :give_rose: shes great! Reminds me I have to get her something for valentines haha

I should be able to help with your wiring, first hit up harris welding on auburn blvd, they have zero ga wire and I think they have terminals. Get the crimp style, harbor freight has a hydraulic crimper that works great. I also have a set of bolt cutters I turned into crimpers.

Or if you want to buy from a shop. Rolling Audio in roseville and Auto Radio Stereo are the only shops I ever go to, they always have what I need and will answer any questions.

i can get the welding wire from work for free just didnt know if it would be any good

and where should the distro go without chokeing my system i was told to use the battery as the distro hhhmmmm :hairtrick:

Your battery is your distro in a way, i say use the distro because you already have it and it will make for less work, for simplicity of wiring you run 1/0 from the front battery + to the rear batter +, then 1/0 from the rear batt + to the distro, then out of the distro 4g to the amps. Hook the negative side (ground) of the amps either to the cars frame or the rear battery

Make sure to attach the negative side of the rear battery to the frame of the car!!

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Yep I ride in the mountains, tight an technical. Logs & rocks! I really don't ride much on tracks, its like nascar to me.....round and round. Out in the woods you rarely see the same thing twice

The 2 smoker is in storage, there isn't a practical way for me to transport my bike to the trail right now. I also have an 08 R6 :give_rose: shes great! Reminds me I have to get her something for valentines haha

I should be able to help with your wiring, first hit up harris welding on auburn blvd, they have zero ga wire and I think they have terminals. Get the crimp style, harbor freight has a hydraulic crimper that works great. I also have a set of bolt cutters I turned into crimpers.

Or if you want to buy from a shop. Rolling Audio in roseville and Auto Radio Stereo are the only shops I ever go to, they always have what I need and will answer any questions.

you ever hit trail 5&6 and trail 6 out at forest hill thats some dope single track long ass trail too

i hate tracks as well i say the same thing its like nascar lmfao i couldnt belive it when i was reading it

im gonna get a street bike this summer like a RC51 or maybe a buell firebolt XB12R or a older repsol 1000 ill see whats out there when i got the cash to spend

but ya im in the same deal with the dirt bike i have a single bike hitch hauler that i strap onto a explorer i call it the death trap

im really thinking right now... if i just put the kinetik hooked up to the zero gauge

then it might just fix the problem or make it worst we will find out

ill do that and try and find a better grounds

and real quick

if the zero from pos post batt under hood is maybe a little longer than say 12 inches to the 250 anl fuse block that wouldnt cause low voltage would it?

no, it wouldnt just put the 0g on the batt and just do that and tell us if that fixes it or not

forgot to ask, i dont know if it was mentioned, how is the settings on your amp? how do you have it tuned up? all the knobs?

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

no, it wouldnt just put the 0g on the batt and just do that and tell us if that fixes it or not

forgot to ask, i dont know if it was mentioned, how is the settings on your amp? how do you have it tuned up? all the knobs?

so ur saying dont do just the rear batt and grounds?

do the big3 all at once too?

and the amp i have no idea i had a shop tune it in for me when i had 2 12"s before when they installed my deck for me and it sounded bitchn

then i got this sub and box built and it still sounded hella good just sometimes my door speakers would cut out cause of amp going into protect

then i added the kinetik and it was fine doors still cutting out some times but whatever

then i replaced rca's and all the zero and added the distro and went 4 gauge to the amps and it started this shit

but before it had 4g from front bat to rear bat to jl then up front bat seperate 8g with seperate fuse back to the arc amp

so i had 2 fuse blocks under the hood before and one 4g and one 8g

then i got the kintetik and added that in the trunk with the 4g for the jl amp

then i got the 1/0 kit and distro and ripped out all the 8g and 4g and ran 0g up from to 250anl to the rear distro to 4g to the kinetik then sep 4g to the arc amp off the distro and now haveing the low volt prob

so i think thats everything in a nut shell lol

i have a bass knob on the jl so dosent that elimanate the gain on the amp?

I really think the problem is the fact your dropping half of your power going to your batt before it goes to it, so its only getting half charged since your splitting the connection, Now i could be wrong but that would explain why your bass amp would cut off.

I am saying, just do the 0G to the batt, dont worry about the grounds but still get all the pieces you need, check it after you get the 0g on the batt and see if ti still does it

the bass knob does not eliminate the gains on the amp, if you got bass boost all the way up and gain at max, and subsonic fucked up, it wont help it..

edit

im saying hook up the 0g to the batt... and bump and see if it cuts it off.. if it doesnt you fixed your problem

and you should still do the big 3 reguardless if it fixes the prob or not

Team DC Audio

Archived