I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

hhhmmm the bottom of my rear seat folds up and the body of the car i took the paint off it and grounded it to the body? on both amps

if i found a better ground would it allow or create more voltage?

That might be suitable ground, what you want to avoid is grounding to thin areas of sheet metal. Areas that support anything generally have a decent amount of steel to ground to.

More or less if you grounded to straight sheet metal than you can probably do better, if you grounded to say where the seat belts bolt down or where the seat support runs. Than you should be good.

At this point pictures would be very helpful, not just of the grounds, but also of how the wiring is routed

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Please watch this so you understand what we're talking about for the big 3, once that is done you run your 0/1 to the back battery then hook those amps to the back battery and VIOLA your done.

so the big 3 should help my volt drop on the jl amp?

Big 3 and alternator and your good to go.

Look at your electrical like this. A straw equals 8 gauge. Get a straw and close your nose and try breathing through it. It will be difficult. Now think of breathing normal is 0 gauge no were near as hard and your system thanks you for giving it the Big 3.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

That might be suitable ground, what you want to avoid is grounding to thin areas of sheet metal. Areas that support anything generally have a decent amount of steel to ground to.

More or less if you grounded to straight sheet metal than you can probably do better, if you grounded to say where the seat belts bolt down or where the seat support runs. Than you should be good.

At this point pictures would be very helpful, not just of the grounds, but also of how the wiring is routed

ill do a youtube vid and post the link on here but i did do the grounds to kinda think sheet metal

you think if i found a better gound there would be less voltage drop?

ill go do the vid right now!! no bs everybody stick around please lol i need all the help i can get lmfao

well see i dont think that battery is enough for both amps this is why i have it wired like this

and i most likely going to add another kinetik HC1800 this weekend

so the HC800 will get wired to the doors amp then the HC1800 will go to the JL 1000/1v2

To be dead honest, I would just run the + and - from battery to battery and screw the ground on the chassis. You are completing the circuit either way. And a better ground would be a drilled hole, sanded, to the actual chassis.

I'm willing to bet there's a bottleneck of power from front to back. Have you tried just eliminating the back battery with the current setup?

PS You NEED a voltmeter. :lol:

Batterys work together, im actually going to draw you a picture since your not understand what were saying.

And to Neo, running a separate run of 1/0 from front to back is not necessary in this case. Also his car is Unibody so there is no "frame" per say

wiring.png

Both batterys are to be grounded to the body of the car

Pioneer 500UB

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

ill do a youtube vid and post the link on here but i did do the grounds to kinda think sheet metal

you think if i found a better gound there would be less voltage drop?

ill go do the vid right now!! no bs everybody stick around please lol i need all the help i can get lmfao

ground is crappy term in a way, people think of it the wrong way sometimes. Appropriately called Negative in this demonstration.

Your battery is your vehicles ground. Power flows from positive to negative. To cut corners and manufacturing costs car makers run only power wire in the vehicle. The cars frame or body is attached to the negative side of the battery making the body of your car the "ground"

In short, the better the connection between the + and - side of the battery the less voltage drop

Pioneer 500UB

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Batterys work together, im actually going to draw you a picture since your not understand what were saying.

And to Neo, running a separate run of 1/0 from front to back is not necessary in this case. Also his car is Unibody so there is no frame.

wiring.png

Both batterys are to be grounded to the body of the car

i just wen to make a quick vid but my camera was dieing so give it a few min to charge up a little and then i will make a quick vid for all of you too see so give me a few min and it should help out a little

Archived