I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

I really think the problem is the fact your dropping half of your power going to your batt before it goes to it, so its only getting half charged since your splitting the connection, Now i could be wrong but that would explain why your bass amp would cut off.

I am saying, just do the 0G to the batt, dont worry about the grounds but still get all the pieces you need, check it after you get the 0g on the batt and see if ti still does it

the bass knob does not eliminate the gains on the amp, if you got bass boost all the way up and gain at max, and subsonic fucked up, it wont help it..

edit

im saying hook up the 0g to the batt... and bump and see if it cuts it off.. if it doesnt you fixed your problem

and you should still do the big 3 reguardless if it fixes the prob or not

sounds good... so basicly just do the 0g to the kinetik and see it if patches things up

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, take things 1 at a time, you changed alot at a very fast pace, and now you need to take your time and go through things slowly and eliminate the problems.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Its no problem, were all here to try to help one another because we all love car audio

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i was just thinking on the ride home from work ill just bypass the battery all together and see if it still gets low voltage and if it dosent then i know i have to add the zero to the battery

just to make things a little quicker and simple for right now

basicly a quick fix if it works

oh and i looked to see where the alt is on my car it couldnt be in a worst spot " to do the big3"

ok so i did the quick fix and ran a new 4g from distro to amp and new 4g ground

and at first my amp didnt turn on i was like wtf...but i popped a fuse replaced it from a 125 mini anl to a 150 mini anl and good to go

back to slapin hella hard

with no more low voltage cut outs

SO I NEED TO CHECK AND SEE THE VOLTAGE OF THE KINETIK SEE WHAT ITS PUTTING OUT

THEN WIRE THE KINETIK INTO THE ZERO GAUGE AND I SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO

still going to do the BIG3 but my alt is in the worst place it could be period ... its gonna suck

but i think im gonna use some 2G that i can get from my work for free most likely to do the big3

the 2g should be better than whatevers on there now so... it should help

im going to use a mini anl fuse block on the pos alt to pos batt what size fuse should i use

AND THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR HELP..... i know i can be hard headed but i did listen to everything everybody said once again thanx

If your going to use 2ga from front to back make sure you run 2 runs back to the battery, and since you already have the 1/0 you may as well use that for the big 3 also make sure to run two lengths of 2ga to the ground from the back battery also so you can keep everything equal. You should be good for a bit till you upgrade to more power.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

If your going to use 2ga from front to back make sure you run 2 runs back to the battery, and since you already have the 1/0 you may as well use that for the big 3 also make sure to run two lengths of 2ga to the ground from the back battery also so you can keep everything equal. You should be good for a bit till you upgrade to more power.

i was only going to use the 2G for the big3 under the hood not run it back

just 2g from alt to batt and 2g two grounds on neg batt with the fuse on pos from alt to batt what size mini anl sound i use from the pos alt to pos batt

Glad its working for you, if its demming still once you add the kinetik and do the big 3, it should go away ! :)

Team DC Audio

Archived