I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

Glad its working for you, if its demming still once you add the kinetik and do the big 3, it should go away ! :)

i think my subs cut out once on the way home from work and my doors cut out once too so fok idk

and right now its hard wired from zero to the distro to stright 4g to both amp and both amp s have 4g grounds

NOW i see a pretty big stinger yellow battery i can pick up for cheap

you think it would cause more of an issuse if i picked it up and ran the stinger and the kinetik plus my yellow top under the hood wiuld it be more power or even harder for my car to recharge it

would it help if i ran another line of wire stright from alt back to the rear batt or batts?.... help them charge faster..... along with the power wire from the yellow top under the hood

so kinda 2 charge lines?

or is that no good...with the wire directly from alt to rear batt?

just run the wire fromt he alt to the batt, from the batt to the 2nd batt, then the third batt, your alt is fine for what your running. just make sure to ground both batts in the back, it will actually help you play your system longer

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

just run the wire fromt he alt to the batt, from the batt to the 2nd batt, then the third batt, your alt is fine for what your running. just make sure to ground both batts in the back, it will actually help you play your system longer

so i should pick up the stinger batt its yellow and looks just about dead one the size of a full batt

• 2 weeks later...

did you end up fixing your problems or anything? havent seen a update in awhile :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

did you end up fixing your problems or anything? havent seen a update in awhile :)

as of right now i have been lazy... but what i did was just not use the batt in the trunk for right now...

and its going from 1/0G to the distro to 4G to the amps with a 4G ground stright from the jl1000/1V2 to the body

i am going to fix it and run the 1/0G stright to the batt.... but not 100% how i want to do it .... cause i have some 0G left over i want to connect

but as off right now its slapping as long as i dont turn it up over 25/26 the deck goes to like idk 35/36 idk but if i do turn it up too much now my door speakers cut out so i need to check my crossovers

i talked to a arc audio rep at autorama and he said un hook each speaker from the amp and re hook them up one at a time and crank it up until you find the one that cuts out or sends the amp into protection and then

he said i could send it in and they will replace it so.. basicly its all on me lol

i wish i could have at least entered into that system of the month to try and get a new alt but i seen the other guys and probley wouldnt stand a chance and i think it was too late idk

you need to series your sub up to 4ohm, not 1ohm

You said you have a d2FI BL

if its dropped down to 1ohm that amp will kick off

Your voltage comes from the alt, not how many batts you can cram in there.

I feel the batts you have are plenty for your setup.

Archived