bagged s10? pain in the ass?

I'm selling my avalanche and im planning on getting a s10 for better fuel economy with the extra cash from selling my truck i plan on bagging a 2wd ext. s10...are they a pain in the ass to bag? I plan on getting a kit if it isn't too hard....idk if ill buy 20s or 22s for it to sit on either....i have a welder it that matters...would like for it to sit low (duh)...also would i have to do a lot of mods for it to sit on the frame?

I'm selling my avalanche and im planning on getting a s10 for better fuel economy with the extra cash from selling my truck i plan on bagging a 2wd ext. s10...are they a pain in the ass to bag? I plan on getting a kit if it isn't too hard....idk if ill buy 20s or 22s for it to sit on either....i have a welder it that matters...would like for it to sit low (duh)...also would i have to do a lot of mods for it to sit on the frame?

ill be up front i only know alittle so guys dont attack me lol

to lay out in the fron you will need to cut out the wheel wells under the hood.....and if your in there cutting them out... you should get dropped control arms to make it lay nice i think and i would cut the firewall out and make it lay on 24's in the front!!! that would be so dope....i like to go big or go home lol so i would pull the cab off and body drop that bitch lol and do a huge notch in the back and also cut out wheel wells in bed

and have that bitch layed out body dropped on 24's front and rear that shit would be tits

and i would put the gas tank in the bad so you dont drag it lol

and me i like it with the steel rear bumper so you can drag the shit out of the rear bumper.....droppin the ass "rear bumper" at like 80mph on the freeway always a good show at night

like i said i dont know much but useing good air line and running it like in the frame out of any way it could rub on any thing and cause a hole it key

and good valves and a very good compressor i would run nitro and air nitros way faster and good to play with no compressor sounds or run a engine drive compressor those are the best

oh and if you wanted they have bolt on c-noches kits too

ill be up front i only know alittle so guys dont attack me lol

to lay out in the fron you will need to cut out the wheel wells under the hood.....and if your in there cutting them out... you should get dropped control arms to make it lay nice i think and i would cut the firewall out and make it lay on 24's in the front!!! that would be so dope....i like to go big or go home lol so i would pull the cab off and body drop that bitch lol and do a huge notch in the back and also cut out wheel wells in bed

and have that bitch layed out body dropped on 24's front and rear that shit would be tits

and i would put the gas tank in the bad so you dont drag it lol

and me i like it with the steel rear bumper so you can drag the shit out of the rear bumper.....droppin the ass "rear bumper" at like 80mph on the freeway always a good show at night

like i said i dont know much but useing good air line and running it like in the frame out of any way it could rub on any thing and cause a hole it key

and good valves and a very good compressor i would run nitro and air nitros way faster and good to play with no compressor sounds or run a engine drive compressor those are the best

oh and if you wanted they have bolt on c-noches kits too

haha na i dont want to go that big...22s will be the biggest id go.. ... id like to get a bolt on kit if they are decent...i know i have to cut the fenders and stuff....any1 use a kitfrom airbagit.com? If so, are they any good?

if u want it to sit that low then ur gonna have to C notch the rear frame rails and all kinds of other metal work. id say if u dont have lots of metal working experience and time to do it you'd probly be better off to get some1 who does it for a living to do it for you.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

if u want it to sit that low then ur gonna have to C notch the rear frame rails and all kinds of other metal work. id say if u dont have lots of metal working experience and time to do it you'd probly be better off to get some1 who does it for a living to do it for you.

if you own a welder and can weld and cut metal.... if you know how to make a paper airplane and it flys when your done i would say your good to go! LMFAO! omg 2 fokn funny

if you own a welder and can weld and cut metal.... if you know how to make a paper airplane and it flys when your done i would say your good to go! LMFAO! omg 2 fokn funny

haha thats what i meant to say....i have some1 that knows how to do it and will do the shit for free...or my neighbor who has some big ass welders and does it for a living will do it for some cash ...haha im not planning on fcking up a truck because of my lack of knowledge on how to do it ...i shoulda been more specific lmao

s10's are the easyest trucks in the world to bag they got full bolt on kits for them but to run anythang bigger then a 18" rim your gonna need to tub the firewall move the brake and clutch booster over and maybe uper and lower control arms but u can buy a bolt on link kit and notch and bag brackets for a s10 front to back no problem if you need any more help lmk ive bagged alot of s10's there super easy

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

s10's are the easyest trucks in the world to bag they got full bolt on kits for them but to run anythang bigger then a 18" rim your gonna need to tub the firewall move the brake and clutch booster over and maybe uper and lower control arms but u can buy a bolt on link kit and notch and bag brackets for a s10 front to back no problem if you need any more help lmk ive bagged alot of s10's there super easy

ok...since im planning on running over 18 inch rims i guess ill just go for 22s....know of any good kits? i looked at airbagit.com but idk if they are any good...

i wouldnt go airbagit.com stuff there junk hit up http://store.gaugemagazine.com/ or www.suicidedoors.com and you can either get a weld on kit or bolt on kit for a s10 the weld on kits cheaper and the bolt on is way more just easyer to install and get Airlift dominator bags there pretty much the best bag out there besides slams but i prefer dominator's over slam's anyday because they ride way better and dont bubble out and bounce as bad.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

i wouldnt go airbagit.com stuff there junk hit up http://store.gaugemagazine.com/ or www.suicidedoors.com and you can either get a weld on kit or bolt on kit for a s10 the weld on kits cheaper and the bolt on is way more just easyer to install and get Airlift dominator bags there pretty much the best bag out there besides slams but i prefer dominator's over slam's anyday because they ride way better and dont bubble out and bounce as bad.

ok...is a 5 link from suicidedoors a good idea?...i feel stupid to ask this...but im gonna ask anyways....what will i need to buy to bag the front?

Archived