Dam those Cops!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SRT 4.... got it last Oct.... but yeah, bad move. Wrong timing.

depending on the speed limit.... i have got stupid amouts of tickets in cali and a 90 in a 65 will run fok i got a 92 in a 65 on I5 i rem exactly but less than $600 i would say anywhere from $400 and something to $600 could be much less depending on where you live i got a 85 in a 55 in wyoming/co area and it was cheap like $200 not even but then i got busted in fort collins co for ex of speed and that was like i think like $400 bullshit story on that one cop seen me rip it from a light i was getting them up with a s2000 and then i drove like 4 miles down got gas came like 5 to 6 miles back and then he whooped me for something that happend like 30 min ago i was like this is bullshit that was the ex of speed

damn 45 hour and they don't tow your car and tackle your ass to the ground like you killed someone that's what happens in texas when that happens i got one for doing 26 over and it was 280

Back doesn't say anything about the fine. Just looked on saccourt.ca.gov and $328... I don't think they'll tackle you down like a murder but if 100+ will be a different story.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

it might say on the back? when i got mine for going 14over it was 150 :-(

150 is not bad... but that's only 14 over. I did 45 over!...

Powered by: Sundown Audio

When I got pulled over doing 19 over, 64 in a 45, it was like $350 or 30 days lol. I always thought it was kind of funny how if you do not pay the court... they pay to put you away.

they may pull your license for a while would be my guess, doing twice the speed limit

depending on the speed limit.... i have got stupid amouts of tickets in cali and a 90 in a 65 will run fok i got a 92 in a 65 on I5 i rem exactly but less than $600 i would say anywhere from $400 and something to $600 could be much less depending on where you live i got a 85 in a 55 in wyoming/co area and it was cheap like $200 not even but then i got busted in fort collins co for ex of speed and that was like i think like $400 bullshit story on that one cop seen me rip it from a light i was getting them up with a s2000 and then i drove like 4 miles down got gas came like 5 to 6 miles back and then he whooped me for something that happend like 30 min ago i was like this is bullshit that was the ex of speed

Dam that right there get me mugg'n the popo every now and then...lol. But I hope mine stay 320 like it state online....