how do i get internet

MTX J30

how about wifi in your car? you'd need to be a wifi zone, you could steal wifi from bestbuy, starbucks, all kinds of places that's waht i did when i had my mac mini in the car, or pair the carputer with your cellphone and use that internet

Edited by treossi

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Verizon have the fivespot out and its 50 a month for a lot of internet usage! I have that for mine and it works everywhere!

cell phone unloked=free 4g wifi teathering

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

I carry a tablet computer in my work truck and use the WiFi hotspot off my phone to get it on the internet. I can get several mobile devices online without an extra bill since I'm already paying for unlimited on my phone. I'm on T-Mobile and they don't charge extra for tethering but I know AT&T was cracking down. I didn't have to root, mod or download an app, this is a standard feature in Android 2.2.

1) Get a smartphone that has tethering capability and use it to get internet in your car

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tethering

2) Get a mobile broadband card. Best one right now is probably Verizon's Fivespot. $50 a month, 5 GB data transfer, up to 5 users can connect over WiFi. Or #35 a month, 3 GB. The device itself is free with 2-year activation (at Best buy at least, not sure about Verizon. They usually do that retarded $50 back gift card thing). If you want 4G connectivity, you'll want the Samsung Mobile Hotspot. Lowest plan is $50 for 5 GB but the device costs $100.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

1) Get a smartphone that has tethering capability and use it to get internet in your car

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tethering

2) Get a mobile broadband card. Best one right now is probably Verizon's Fivespot. $50 a month, 5 GB data transfer, up to 5 users can connect over WiFi. Or #35 a month, 3 GB. The device itself is free with 2-year activation (at Best buy at least, not sure about Verizon. They usually do that retarded $50 back gift card thing). If you want 4G connectivity, you'll want the Samsung Mobile Hotspot. Lowest plan is $50 for 5 GB but the device costs $100.

This

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

this seems kinda unnecessary.. how much time are you really gonna spend on the internet in the car? For me this is kinda like when I wanted to install the bluetooth mic cause my headunit supports bluetooth. So i went through the whole pain of doing it, and know what? I NEVER EVER make calls with it, mostly cause you have to pair the phone and all that. its easier to just use the phone on its own. i see why you want the extra feature of internet, but for a monthly fee, id pass. just my .02