Ima keep it short, but what the fuck is this world coming to?

I went to a drum & bass/dubstep party last night, with intentions of having a good time, dancing and enjoying the huge 18" subwoofers blasting tunes.

Needless to say shit went bad reaaaaal fast.

Noone knew at the time, but alot of party goers went sick and lost conciousness. Numerous ambulances came to take away people that were really GONE.

I didnt understand, i thought it was just booze overdose.. Until me myself went really sick at around 2.30am, i had only drank 3 beers.

I started puking uncontrollably, non stop. I was dizzy like crazy, my speech was extremely slurred, my girlfriend was saying i didnt look and speak as usual.

I went home, barely making it (i was driving).

And had the worst night of my life, i puked all night long until the next day till 12o clock noon. Green bile.

How does this happen from just 3 beers?

Turns out there was this CRAZY CHICK, putting GHB and PAINT THINNER in guy's drinks.

Causing about 10 guys to be carried off in stretchers and alot of crazy people on the dance floor.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Are they TRYING to kill someone?

Im sorry for my rant, im just venting. It felt like i couldve died last night.

It hurt so bad, im sure if i had stayed at that party any longer i wouldve gone with the ambulance as well.

Peace

Robin

Edited by tequila

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that's fucked up. At least you're doing better. Oh yeah, did they find out who the chick was?

Edited by k3n12ock

paint thinner really fuck did she get caught at least?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

paint thinner really fuck did she get caught at least?

I assume she did, the news is just slowly coming in. Gotta wait till tomorrow (monday), it'll probably be in the papers.

Cause just friday there was this article on canceled parties cause of fights & drugs in that place.

'99 Civic hatch

Videos:

Youtube

How did she manage to slip that shit in your drinks? Did someone else get you yours drinks? I smell a lawsuit coming.

Dont know how she did it, but its not uncommon for other people to get drinks. Also theres this huge bar with like 10 servants, and behind that people constantly pouring cups. The flow of booze demands are huge. Could be she was behind the counter? I dont know.

'99 Civic hatch

Videos:

Youtube