Sonic Electronix

Who uses this product for sub boxes and which kind do you use?

I found this one for wood: http://www.liquidnails.com/products/product.jsp?productId=56

but it says:

NOT Recommended For:

foamboard, plastics, 1/8" medium density fiberboard (MDF) paneling and marble.

Is this good for thicker MDF like 3/4" or 1" or should another one be used like the "heavy duty" or "projects" one?

Or if you know of a better product let me know.

I use TiteBond II, for sub boxes.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I use Gorilla Wood Glue.

DO NOT USE GORILLA GLUE! it expands will it cures which causes air pockets in the glue which makes it actually weaker than normal wood glue

I use good ol' Elmers glue myself... Never had a problem with it.

wood glue is all you truly need but if you just have to use something else as well use TB2

Ive used Liquid Nails heavy duty construction kind it is the blue one.

Its cheaper than wood glue like elmers but it is just as effective and strong as hell. The only advantage i see that wood glue has it is the mess, liquid nails is going to be VERY MESSY the beads are really thick but if you dont care about that like i dont just know its going to be all over you hand and box but a simple wipe with a rag is all you need.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Archived