Getting the Tahoe Painted!! WINNER ON PAGE 9! DAMN!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we rattle can that bitch.

Let me know, and I'll swing by Napa and pick up a few cans. We can handle that shit tomorrow with the quickness. I got skillz

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I thought this color looked pretty good i seen on this Ferrari not to long ago at a local car show, sorry i didn't do the back rim kinda hard(lol)but i think you should pretty much get the idea from the front rim.

stevemeade.jpg

Hey Steve...remember the green Jimmy from USACI? It's about that color ^^^^^

Here's my $.02 whether you want them or not...I like your stock Pewter. I think you should clean her up, make her pretty again and save for your damn V!

Definitely NOT RED.....the blue is nice...the black cherry is clean too! I say a silver base, whit a nice white over that, and a blue ice pearl to top it off, with like 6 to 10 coats of clear!

EDIT: BTW....about the roof rack, leave it on, and loose the cross bars. There was a bunch of talk on this subject (roof rack delete) on TYF. I took mine off...but they look funny, due to the dip in the roof line. I put it back on - the cross bars, and it looks way better....my .02!

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

that infinity has some serious camber issues..........

what did camber ever do to you? :rofl:

please don't do black steve, that is overplayed way to many tahoes blacked out these days

as sick as it would be to see it doesn't stand out like I'm guessing you want to do with this paint job

if you can't pick a color, you should get an SS bumper, color match the grill shell, billet, and rims

here's fatnlowstahoe

user51pic24661255416506.jpg

it would look really nice and set you apart

or you can pass the deal on to me ;)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Hey Steve...remember the green Jimmy from USACI? It's about that color ^^^^^

Here's my $.02 whether you want them or not...I like your stock Pewter. I think you should clean her up, make her pretty again and save for your damn V!

That's what I'm saying...... If the entire truck doesn't get painted. (Door seals, engine bay, etc)

Another small batch, couldn't find a good angle with the headlights off.

I do like that dark candy red color, doesn't look half bad.

Meadecherry1.jpg

(I agree with you on not painting the rims the same color... ewww...

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/StJimmyPyro/?action=view&current=Meadecherryrims1.jpg )

Here's the blue equivalent to that, a lot darker then the original blue you posted about.

Meadedarkblue1.jpg

Here's a dark amber color, don't see too many cars like this.

Meadeamber1.jpg

A lighter color, it was supposed to be a pearly green in my head, came out a little too green though.

Meadearmy1.jpg

I really like this dark purple.

Meadepurple1.jpg

And it you can't make up your mind, just do all the colors.

Meadelol.jpg

In all these photos I edited in Lambo doors (they're closed though) and put unreleased Fi BTL 22s in the back :P

oqlh02.jpg

Another small batch, couldn't find a good angle with the headlights off.

Here's the blue equivalent to that, a lot darker then the original blue you posted about.

Meadedarkblue1.jpg

In all these photos I edited in Lambo doors (they're closed though) and put unreleased Fi BTL 22s in the back :P

i vote for this, its sick!!! oh an i love the lambos dude, that takes major skill!! :P

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s