Tommy! How did you do it (1 10" Type R, 150db)

sign your name on teh basket and put it on ebay, heck i might even buy that

;D

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

WOW! How did I never see this thread before?

Sorry for making you guys wait. I had no idea this thread was here!

Anyways, the single 10" type-r setup does a 151.0 in the kick (outlaw) and a 147+ on the dash (db drag legal), both at 44 hz. It's NOT a TCAB box, I make all of my own boxes. The single 10" box is about 2 cubes, and yes it does use aeroports. My truck HATES being sealed up. No air to move around. I lose a good 4-5 dB just by closing up the door. With the door open, the kick and dash are only ~1 dB apart. Thus why I don't bother doing street A. :'(

here's the show results with the 151.0 score: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/eventresults.a...spx?eventid=376

My name is tom kaczmarczyk. My score is in street 1, and then you can go to the "Phat awards" tab and see that I won "Phat 10", meaning I had the loudest single 10" there. ;)

The setup DOES play music (very well ;) ), it did a 147.3 in USACi streetbeat (30 seconds of music, in the kick) and will do over a 140 in bassrace. And with the way I have it set up now, it does a 149+ at the passenger headrest at 42 hz. And if I feel like being uncomfortable, I will slam music on it daily. ;)

The single 15" type-r I got up to a 154.3 in the kick, 148 on the dash, and a 150.5 at the driver's headrest. Here's some pics of the single 15" box.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes it is a tight squeeze, and yes it is uncomfortable to sit like that. ;D I only have it in there at shows/meets. I'll take the box out and put it in the bed for the drive to the show.

Any other things you guys would like to know? Since the single 10" setup is in there right now, maybe I'll go take a few crappy vids (my vid camera sucks) just to show you guys? I'll even play music ;D

crazy. ive never seen a box like that. putting the tubes on the outside. is that a third one i see? or just two. im curious i want to play with this design. lol edit* u dont have to share any info on it if u dont wana i was just curious. Edited by BassHead7

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^