Tommy! How did you do it (1 10" Type R, 150db)

hmmm a btl with 15 magnets, and a 10"vc with great efficency and a type r sticker up top :-* now where would i buy that? a local dealer?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ha ha ha  funny... i am a true beliver in the type R's i am sure teh BTL would kill it but its a great thing that he was able to do.. I am waiteing for my R to blow before i replace it... 2000 RMS for burps.. and 650 for DD

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

• 2 weeks later...

i wasn't a tab box.. TCAB WENT OUT AWILE AGO. I am friends with the guy who owed it. tommyk just did alot of testing to get everything right he's up to 151 now. Its pure SPL nothing else. if it was music it probley would be around mid 30's cuz 2500 watts to that sub is alot.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.