Welcome our newest partner Audio Savings!

Thank you Steve! I look forward to bringing a great value to your esteemed members of the SMD community! This is going to be so much fun! In the near future we are going to be starting some interesting contests for SMD members so stay tuned everyone! I look forward being in touch with each and every one of you!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they factory authorized dealers for everything they sell?

We are factory authorized for most things we sell but not everything. If there is a specific brand you are interested in then please aks and I will tell you. The brands we are not authorized with we buy from a local distributor and still offer a warranty at least equal but usually better than the factory warrabnt.y many of our products are bcked with 2 or even 3 year warranties! Please let us know if we can help you with anything. It will be me and RAM helping all the SMD customers!

We are factory authorized for most things we sell but not everything. If there is a specific brand you are interested in then please aks and I will tell you. The brands we are not authorized with we buy from a local distributor and still offer a warranty at least equal but usually better than the factory warrabnt.y many of our products are bcked with 2 or even 3 year warranties! Please let us know if we can help you with anything. It will be me and RAM helping all the SMD customers!

ygPM

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

i bought my re sub from there and something happened and the coil messed up so i emailed them and they responded right away and i sent my sub out. i have a brand new sub in a week thats me shipping it out and the new one back in my box bangin. very good ppl will buy from them again for sure.

Yes we try our best to help every customer with their warranties. It is our reputation and our commitment to Customer service and excellence. We will continue to serve our customers and treat them the way we would want to be treated

fedex main shipping area is 2 min from my house, called them told them to hold the dvd player there for me, but i was 5 min too late, now i get to play the waiting game today! Thats some fast ass shipping since i ordered it yesterday around 1pm est

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 1 month later...

the guys at audiosavings are awsome best company ive delt with yet. my opinion you cant go wrong with them. but dont take my word for it cross check there prices with others . when i did if you could find it cheaper they make you pay crazy shipping prices so you end up spending more. thats why i will never buy any were but at audiosavings!

• 1 month later...