Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Ram

What Would You Like To See From AudioSavings?

Since we're starting off here, we'd like to get your feedback on what you'd like to see! After all, we're here because of you guys. Is there a certain product you'd like to get more of? Or maybe a comment on something we can do for you? Anything that comes to your mind, let us know! Thanks!

Since we're starting off here, we'd like to get your feedback on what you'd like to see! After all, we're here because of you guys. Is there a certain product you'd like to get more of? Or maybe a comment on something we can do for you? Anything that comes to your mind, let us know! Thanks!

Well this is just my idea but have amazing customer service like Bills from DC lol..Have great prices and make sure to do the normal stuff like have fast shipping and stuff like that.

Edit:I would also like to see more electrical like some cheaper 1/0 gauge perhaps lol

Edited by DylanH

discounts of course! that dual kenetik 1800 deal looked pretty sweet, maybe more stuff like that, like bulk buy deals.

I'd like to see my Visa payment clear.

But since you're asking, more install accessories would be nice, I couldn't find any battery terminals I wanted, or 1/0 ring terminals, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

I've never bought from an online store before, but so far it's been a great experience.

Discounts! You know I need me some new RE stuff.

Kinetik and XS Power batteries (if you don't already sell them) for cheaper. Good 1/0 wire. Knu wire is great, but at $3.40/ft it can get pretty expensive.

But since you're asking, more install accessories would be nice, I couldn't find any battery terminals I wanted, or 1/0 ring terminals, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

I've never bought from an online store before, but so far it's been a great experience.

x2 on install accessories.

x2 on install accessories.

well since audiosavings is now a vendor... might as well go balls deep and sponser system of the month once in awhile... discount codes... group buys... and all that good stuff....

may be harder said than done but id like to see them broaden their inventory... id like to see some more brands of install accessories, subs, amps, and more headunits!!!

either way audiosavings is one of the best places there are to buy from...

carry diverse products maybe have hid kits (popular around here) and most importantly stay involved with the community and keep the customer #1!