What Would You Like To See From AudioSavings?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have discounts for SMD members SHIT all the sponsors should but other than that you have good stuff

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I just placed my order for this HIFONICS BXI1606D priced at 159.95 with free shipping lol. My suggestion is on your shipping estimation map, it doesn't have a legend, just the colors so you may want either add a legend or just post the days right on the map, and also post the whole orders after 2(or whatever your cutoff time is) go out next day.

Edit: It would be nice if you would also start selling install tools such as DMMs, oscilloscopes, panel poppers and other things like that. At the moment I really need to buy an oscope since I don't know anyone with one.

• 3 weeks later...

you guys are getting real good deals with the free shipping. I'm in Canada so that sucks for me.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

I've purchased quite a few items from Audiosavings and have had nothing but good experiences.

- In one case, I purchased a couple amps for a friend of mine. The guy needed some info months after the purchase so I gave him Audiosavings' contact info. The guy had no proof that his equipment was purchased from Audiosavings whatsoever, but they didn't hesitate to help him.

- On another occasion a friend of mine needed a new battery. I found the HC2400 at Audiosavings, but my friend didn't have the cash to pay full price. A simple email rectified that situation and the guys at Audiosavings once again went out of their way to help out. Without any hesitation, they accepted $20 less than their asking price and my friend got his battery.

So, what do I want to see from Audiosavings? Just more of the same. I wouldn't mind seeing the US Amps AX series back in stock, though...

You can't fix stupid

I've purchased quite a few items from Audiosavings and have had nothing but good experiences.

- In one case, I purchased a couple amps for a friend of mine. The guy needed some info months after the purchase so I gave him Audiosavings' contact info. The guy had no proof that his equipment was purchased from Audiosavings whatsoever, but they didn't hesitate to help him.

- On another occasion a friend of mine needed a new battery. I found the HC2400 at Audiosavings, but my friend didn't have the cash to pay full price. A simple email rectified that situation and the guys at Audiosavings once again went out of their way to help out. Without any hesitation, they accepted $20 less than their asking price and my friend got his battery.

So, what do I want to see from Audiosavings? Just more of the same. I wouldn't mind seeing the US Amps AX series back in stock, though...

looks lik there having a bad month feed back wise every netural over 40 or bad almost 40 said no return emails i hav sent at least 10 not one reply purchased 4 re sex 12s sent 2sxx 2 se i know the sxx are better thats not what i purchased 3 weeks ago.

Archived