Possible true Conspiracy theory

A secret Tesla earthquake device accident or a naturally occurring event that has been happening even before we were all here in the first place. Hmmm, I'm leaning on the ladder of the two :P

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

It does sound like the movie CORE, I seen it a few times, but honestly didn't make THAT connection

I knew you would like the science of that project, and maybe you read up on it, and seeing you discuss physics etc in other threads like this, figure you may have some word on it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i can see how it could happen but can't wrap my head around the idea that we did it so that we could set up bases on haiti

we have plenty of jump off spots in that area already and i prepped planes that went down there full of supplies to HELP haiti

technology might be capable of it but i SERIOUSLY doubt it is what caused it

I really don't comprehend how this is a debate. For the sake of discussing whether it's possible, let's assume the tech exists. Now, if this tech is able to cause an earthquake big enough to ravage the entire country of Haiti, why the hell do we still have troops in Iraq? I don't get it. I understand the links that were made between the chart and the idea of setting up bases and all the strategical military aspects of it, but seriously. If this were real, why has someone not pushed the giant red button that sends a shockwave rocking through the center of every country we're at war with? If there can be a targeted attack that is at the very least somewhat accurate, well then lets just do it and get it the fuck over with already and get our men and women back over here where they belong.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I would have to learn more about HAARP but I am to tired right now.

If it has to do with vibrations traveling through earth crust, I find that very unlikely to be anything but very localized due to variations in Crust and soil composition and resonance over long distances.

If it has to do with waves traveling through the air and interacting with the ground, there should be great interference with other objects and instruments as well.

People, animals, vehicles, buildings, birthday cakes, anything with a similar resonance or wide range of frequency sensitivity would also be affected.

but I would have to learn more to know.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

If looking for oil in the Gulf, or that area out there, maybe just powering it up, to look in the ground accidentally caused some resonances at that fault line right there

I assume if it was designed for one purpose, but had a side effect of causing major shit to go down, the government took the design, and has been testing with it, or maybe it is still in private hands, and the users are idiots

anyways, the whole topic to ME is very interesting, when you read around, and see some of the things you see, its like, wow

And trust me, Iam a huge skeptic, I dont even believe in little grey guys, or flying saucers, only aliens I would believe in , if any are still out there in there own solar systems

I dont believe in witchcraft, UFOs, ghosts, if I cant see it , feel it, to me it doesn't exist, but show me some proof, and I will think about it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I would have to learn more about HAARP but I am to tired right now.

If it has to do with vibrations traveling through earth crust, I find that very unlikely to be anything but very localized due to variations in Crust and soil composition and resonance over long distances.

If it has to do with waves traveling through the air and interacting with the ground, there should be great interference with other objects and instruments as well.

People, animals, vehicles, buildings, birthday cakes, anything with a similar resonance or wide range of frequency sensitivity would also be affected.

but I would have to learn more to know.

^^^ This. All of it. The whole resonant frequency argument is valid, but when taken to the scale of the earth, it starts getting shaky. Every object has it's own resonant frequency, which is why two different subs can have two different fs's. Much of it is based on size, shape, and density, but even more of it is based on the composition of the material. The earth's crust and inner layers are all composed of different materials, all of which have different resonant frequencies. Also, as you get deeper into the earth, pressure and density increases, decreasing the resonant frequency. Another issue has to do with the water covering a little over 70% of the earth's surface. The resonant frequency of water, because it it a liquid, is astonishingly higher than that of the crust of the earth. Having a shockwave hit the water and land together (Haiti is an island after all) would not cause everything to vibrate together.

EDIT: Lol, no pun intended when I said the argument gets "shaky" :lol:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Well, I know all about resonance frequencies, canceling waves, standing waves etc, I was taught by my old boss at the speaker shop who studied acoustics, and physics since the 70s, he tried to teach me as much as possible since 2001. So I know somethings are possible in this area. You are right earth is huge, but this is where you have fault lines that are just on the verge of rubbing against each other causing huge earthquakes, they can sit like that for hundreds, thousands, millions of years, and all they need is just the slightest nudge, a vibration that does get stronger and stronger when its resonance is found.

thinking of frequencies like in a car 30-40hz and thinking of 1hz, 2hz, 3hz, at huge amplitudes beyond anything we are used to, talking about 3 billion watts of power from 1hz to 100mhz just think of the possibilities?

When dealing with such a wide range of frequencies, that can be dialed in to find a damaging frequency, there are so many things that can happen

Also, since there is like what, 7-10 arrays in the world, as stated on some videos, and online reading, they can be concentrated to focus on 1 point

sundown.jpg

Well, I know all about resonance frequencies, canceling waves, standing waves etc, I was taught by my old boss at the speaker shop who studied acoustics, and physics since the 70s, he tried to teach me as much as possible since 2001. So I know somethings are possible in this area. You are right earth is huge, but this is where you have fault lines that are just on the verge of rubbing against each other causing huge earthquakes, they can sit like that for hundreds, thousands, millions of years, and all they need is just the slightest nudge, a vibration that does get stronger and stronger when its resonance is found.

thinking of frequencies like in a car 30-40hz and thinking of 1hz, 2hz, 3hz, at huge amplitudes beyond anything we are used to, talking about 3 billion watts of power from 1hz to 100mhz just think of the possibilities?

When dealing with such a wide range of frequencies, that can be dialed in to find a damaging frequency, there are so many things that can happen

Also, since there is like what, 7-10 arrays in the world, as stated on some videos, and online reading, they can be concentrated to focus on 1 point

This is such a crazy thread we've got here. I'm actually trying to think of all the awesome shit people could do with tech like this. Boil the oceans away? Resonant frequency of water is somewhere around 2.45 gHz. Every day we're just one step closer to killing our own species with all these technological advances.

Also, to be able to shake the earth, you'd need an extremely lowwww frequency. These things put out radio waves, which if my memory serves me correct are 30kHz and below-ish. No exact cutoff that I can remember. So I guess they can't boil the oceans away. :dry: We need another plan.

wtf is lolcats?

Don't waste your time researching this. There's nothing you can do about it. The president nor congress runs the show anymore and it's been this way for the past 50+ years. It's not worth stressing over, trust me. Whether it's EMP research, FEMA concentration camps, patriot acts, 9/11 etc our voices are worthless. The elitists/ FED decides what's funded for research and stressing over it can only lead to paranoia (trust me). The last person to truly stand up to these guys and our last "real president" was assassinated (kennedy) They're going to do what they want, when they want, and to whom ever they choose.

New project in the works ;)

Archived