Sonic Electronix

Quick Roof at home depot sound deadening

If you on a budget.... use it. It works, but this site wont support "NOT THEIR SPONSORS"

this thread will be deleted.....

Where are the AudioPipe threads..... sundown is "Paying", Why doesnt Steve swap over to sundown?

Do the math... ooops "$$$$'s"

I love the work he has done, this site is not his anymore

Steven

What the fuck? Why don't you take a walk... for good

i give 2 shits about the sponsors here, but i'll tell you this i'll take second skin or roadkill over home depot shit 100 times out of 100....making your car more flammable for the loss, as well as adding toxic fumes....FUCK THAT

Its a cheap alternative but like I have said in other threads. You get what you pay for.

It may work OK, but compare directly to Second skin Damplifier Pro and you will notice a large difference.

It may take 3-4 layers to equal 1 layer of the SS. And it has a chance to peel off in hot weather where as SS wont.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

If you on a budget.... use it. It works, but this site wont support "NOT THEIR SPONSORS"

Where are the AudioPipe threads..... sundown is "Paying", Why doesnt Steve swap over to sundown?

Steven

What was the point of this post? For one, I can't really understand it, mainly due to the poor grammar. But seriously? What was this posted for? What point were you trying to prove?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Steven

Dude if I cant post a product that works incredible for a low price then what is the point of everyone talking about there different amps/subwoofers? You dont have to just post about what sponsors want. That would be a wack ass board if so. I believe you are very wrong.

2nd there is no fumes/smell in this like peel & seal has.

3rd. I guarentee you that for price comparison that if you put 3 layers of this on vs 1 expensive layer of dyno or any name brand matting on, that this would blow the competition. It got rid of all rattles 100% 1 layer for me.

Seriously dude if you feel that way why post here?

LMFAO had me rollin'! ^_^:P:D

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Dude if I cant post a product that works incredible for a low price then what is the point of everyone talking about there different amps/subwoofers? You dont have to just post about what sponsors want. That would be a wack ass board if so. I believe you are very wrong.

2nd there is no fumes/smell in this like peel & seal has.

3rd. I guarentee you that for price comparison that if you put 3 layers of this on vs 1 expensive layer of dyno or any name brand matting on, that this would blow the competition. It got rid of all rattles 100% 1 layer for me.

how would you know you took the cheap was out and havent used the other "competition"

I wasnt comparing to the name brand thick sound dampening. That stuff works wonders but is very very expensive. I was saying like put 3 layers of this cheap stuff on vs 1 layer of there thin expensive dampening. This would win all day for price/quanity comparison. Its like a thick rubber you cannot even rip with bare hands. I will never have a system again without lining my whole truck with this.

I've used about 7-8 different types of deadener in my days.

And yes I did try that exact material from Depot,

And NO, I would never use it again.

If it worked for you, then thats a good deal, and it may work for some others so its good to share your experience.

I guess it depends on the application circumstances and your standards.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion