Sonic Electronix

Quick Roof at home depot sound deadening

you can tell people what not to do even show them proof of it working or not, they will still argue even if they dont know what they are talking about. use whatever works people say not to use welding cable for power wire but seen it done a hundred times here. they say caps suck but meade has two in his civic. so if it works for you great if it doesnt dont do it. talking shit is un productive.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I actually went out and looked at the stuff at Lowes and it looked so thin.. I figured the price difference between getting 100sq ft of it compared to getting some Fatmat deadner and it was only like $25.00 different. I paid 129.00 Shipped for 100sq ft of Fatmat and it came with Cutter and roller. I seriously did think about it though but in the end I did not want to take the chance or time to redo it all. If it works for you thats great... can you do a vid from the outside of the vehicle pounding some music with windows and doors closed?

I might still use this stuff for the floor

oh my god ten years really? Youd think in that time you would have learned a thing or two about butyl based deadeners and asphalt based. I bet you use capacitors too huh?

Man you got problems. Comming to conclusions 24/7. Sorry I dont have the extra $100 for deadener when it costs 16$ to get rid of my roof rattle and im just giving out some info for people that dont want to spend that. You have a pretty beefy system and of course this would not work for you!

WHY CAN'T EVERYBODY JUST LOVE EVERYBODY?!?!?!?!?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I actually went out and looked at the stuff at Lowes and it looked so thin.. I figured the price difference between getting 100sq ft of it compared to getting some Fatmat deadner and it was only like $25.00 different. I paid 129.00 Shipped for 100sq ft of Fatmat and it came with Cutter and roller. I seriously did think about it though but in the end I did not want to take the chance or time to redo it all. If it works for you thats great... can you do a vid from the outside of the vehicle pounding some music with windows and doors closed?

I might still use this stuff for the floor

I saw the very thin stuff at lowes too but the mm of this is the same as the lower quality dyna. Theres different ones for different projects. This was proven to work on some videos on youtube. Depending on the system you have. I just got more a minute ago for my doors.

I saw the very thin stuff at lowes too but the mm of this is the same as the lower quality dyna. Theres different ones for different projects. This was proven to work on some videos on youtube. Depnding on the system you have. I just got more a minute ago for my doors.

So it is thicker then the stuff from Lowes?

How many sq ft a roll? or dimensions?

might have to go to home depot to look at it.. but plan on using it on the floors only.

So it is thicker then the stuff from Lowes?

How many sq ft a roll? or dimensions?

might have to go to home depot to look at it.. but plan on using it on the floors only.

Its 6inch by 25feet. The stuff at lowes that I saw was about 1/4 compared to quickroof. The problem with taking a video of it playing is that the lg dare phone does not record sound at all. All you hear is raspy noise when its loud. Im going to have to borrow someones camera with a better mic. Ill let you know when I get that vid up.

Ill go attempt a vid right now but just to let you know theres no headliner up yet and that makes a huge difference on bare sheet metal but theres still no rattles anymore.

i have no home depot around here... just lowes and menards... and havent found any deadener at either place...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

ive used it put it on my roof and 3 months later i checked if it was still stuck most of it was hanging down its a waste of money honestly,, yes it helped somewhat but it peeled so i ripped it all out, and yes i used the all white roll, then i went back and bought the other roll and did my floor. imo i would save a little money and get ss

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Its 6inch by 25feet. The stuff at lowes that I saw was about 1/4 compared to quickroof. The problem with taking a video of it playing is that the lg dare phone does not record sound at all. All you hear is raspy noise when its loud. Im going to have to borrow someones camera with a better mic. Ill let you know when I get that vid up.

So that is 12.5sq foot a roll @ $16.45 per roll.. so for 100sq ft I would need 8 rolls of that stuff and that would cost $131.60 + Tax. So lets call it 142.46 after tax.

Check These Links out

I got 100sq ft of fatmat for 129.00 final price .. so to actually buy stuff made for the car is $13.46 cheaper then the stuff you are buying. Just though I would point that out for you.

10sq ft Fatmat - $10.99

25sq ft Fatmat - $49.95

50sq ft Fatmat - $89.95

100sq ft Fatmat Extreme - $129.99

Archived