Sonic Electronix

Quick Roof at home depot sound deadening

So that is 12.5sq foot a roll @ $16.45 per roll.. so for 100sq ft I would need 8 rolls of that stuff and that would cost $131.60 + Tax. So lets call it 142.46 after tax.

Check These Links out

I got 100sq ft of fatmat for 129.00 final price .. so to actually buy stuff made for the car is $13.46 cheaper then the stuff you are buying. Just though I would point that out for you.

10sq ft Fatmat - $10.99

25sq ft Fatmat - $49.95

50sq ft Fatmat - $89.95

100sq ft Fatmat Extreme - $129.99

You mean 10 feet for 19.99. Thats a good deal too but I guarentee you its the same stuff It even looks the same. Is it 10 feet square by 10 feet? Whats the width?

You mean 10 feet for 19.99. Thats a good deal too but I guarentee you its the same stuff It even looks the same. Is it 10 feet square by 10 feet? Whats the width?

I believe it is 18" Wide.. the 100sq ft pack comes with 2 rolls that are 18" wide x 22.5 Ft

I believe it is 18" Wide.. the 100sq ft pack comes with 2 rolls that are 18" wide x 22.5 Ft

Thats weird its that cheap. Ill buy that next time then. I usually see the dynamat for like 80$ for a tiny trunk kit or door kit. I guess thats the deal this time around. Thanks for letting us know. I still am happy with this stuff , because it solved my problem.

RA Matt is a really cheap deadener as well. Butyl based, of course. It was the first thing I did to my car, so I have no comparison other than a knock comparison, but I will say... there's a lot less resonance within the panels. I'm going to try out some second skin on the roof, just as a means of comparison.

Looking at the prices of the rolls, I was in home depot about to get some and then started doing some math in my head... I paid less for the deadener I have now then the rolls.

Archived