I am sooo close to ordering a V1 right now. Got some extra cash and I have been amazed at all the stuff I have heard and seen about it.

Any1 got experience stories?

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

I am sooo close to ordering a V1 right now. Got some extra cash and I have been amazed at all the stuff I have heard and seen about it.

Any1 got experience stories?

ive got a few buddies with the V1. most have used others but they always say V1s are the best. i say go for it man. even if it only saves you one ticket its paid itself off

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

ya dude..i love mine

there is this spot back home where the cops ALWAYS sit...right past a gas station that shoots out x from the doors....drivin about 18 over (50mph limit) past and it blows up...at first i thought it was just the gas station..but i heard the double beeping so i slowed my ass down..sure enough...right around the trees at the light there were 3 cops just eye-ballin everyone.

im real glad i got it...and it looks shit hot too.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

so what happens with the v1 if you have a wall? would the rear sensor still be of any use?

I almost bought one a few years back, but I decided not to because there are always cops in Oregon. Cops here have nothing else better to do then sit on the freeway giving out speeding tickets. When you get into an accident here in Oregon and no one is injured, the cops don't bother going to the scene. Useless cops i tell yah

But yeah, radar detectors would be useless for me. What I need is a radar/laser jammer on my car!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I almost bought one a few years back, but I decided not to because there are always cops in Oregon. Cops here have nothing else better to do then sit on the freeway giving out speeding tickets. When you get into an accident here in Oregon and no one is injured, the cops don't bother going to the scene. Useless cops i tell yah

But yeah, radar detectors would be useless for me. What I need is a radar/laser jammer on my car!

dude, these things are fuckin awesome...they pick up signal from SOOO far away. its pretty redic actually.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Yeah I have seen tests in the desert that have shown 9 miles with a v1. I have been doing research on those laser jammers, seem to work, but cops around here don't use laser from my knowledge...

Instant on KA is the most deadly.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

Well, I just ordered it.

With a 30 day money back guarantee, an insanely good resale price, the amount of good reviews, and the amount of accessories and stuff they include that you normally have to buy...I couldn't say no. I'll let you guys know my experience.

• 1 month later...