DC Sound Lab

stabbed with a needle thousands of times

2 different people this past week with DC tattoos. Funny how the other guy got ripped but everyone likes this one.

Because the other one was just a logo. This one actually has some depth to it. And yes I like it, 2 thumbs up.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Because the other one was just a logo. This one actually has some depth to it. And yes I like it, 2 thumbs up.

INK IS INK. dont bash on a guy for self expression, unless he is wearing a pink tutu in a stance position on top of a building with a loaded rifle. then bash on him FROM COVER. but if you want to let that guy know that those numbers he got from that amp are the WLS ratings.... i got some of those from my 4K. said it could do almost 10K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Thats mu fkin dedication there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that looks descent. i agree looks better than other dudes tat. ive been wanting to get a woofer collage somewhere on me for awhile. colts leg is lookin pretty good these days. one side is color the other side is outline. all amp guts. looks pretty good.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i approve,it was done right and the subs look badass!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe