irragi 300

Dc 275 alt _ _ _ vs irragi 300 i want to get a irragi 300 amp alt for $340 will it perform just as well as a dc 275???

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DC Power Rob

Dc 275 alt _ _ _ vs irragi 300 i want to get a irragi 300 amp alt for $340 will it perform just as well as a dc 275???

Not even close..

In what way will the Iraggi not match up to the DC? Aside from a biased opinion.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Well i had both..

The Iraggi 300 amp was dynoed at 3 different companies and all 3 companies tested it in the 200-230ish range max

The DC Power I had just sold tested well over 200amps at idle and right around 300amps max at 2000rpm.

Completely walked all over my old mechman unit, but then again thats a comparison of a $550 alt vs a $350 alt.

DC Power Has excellent customer service during normal business hours, and what catches me buy surprise is that even after hours its very easy to get a hold of Robbie and Kyle, and have any issues, concerns answered by email, Instant message, or their cells.

They are always looking for a way to get your electrical to the max, and offer great upgrades!

But this is just another biased post as some would say from a person thats been on this site before it even had 500 members, and ran almost every alternator out there.

Well i had both..

The Iraggi 300 amp was dynoed at 3 different companies and all 3 companies tested it in the 200-230ish range max

The DC Power I had just sold tested well over 200amps at idle and right around 300amps max at 2000rpm.

Completely walked all over my old mechman unit, but then again thats a comparison of a $550 alt vs a $350 alt.

DC Power Has excellent customer service during normal business hours, and what catches me buy surprise is that even after hours its very easy to get a hold of Robbie and Kyle, and have any issues, concerns answered by email, Instant message, or their cells.

They are always looking for a way to get your electrical to the max, and offer great upgrades!

But this is just another biased post as some would say from a person thats been on this site before it even had 500 members, and ran almost every alternator out there.

Your not trying to a smart ass are you? Simple question...and you had the answer, thanks.

And WOW really, you were here before there was even 500 members!?! Thats just amazing..... :rolleyes:

Oh and I dont run Iraggi or DC so I dont know (which is why I asked) and im not on either ones nuts.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Your not trying to a smart ass are you? Simple question...and you had the answer, thanks.

And WOW really, you were here before there was even 500 members!?! Thats just amazing..... :rolleyes:

Oh and I dont run Iraggi or DC so I dont know (which is why I asked) and im not on either ones nuts.

People on this site cant handle the turth I bring to the table i guess. Your saying that Robs response was biased, there fore mine must be biased to because Rob and Kyle never left me hanging for over a month overlooking my issues with their products. Unlike some other companies. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=47674

If you want straight biased, Ill give you biased :)

Steve Meade would be louder with DC Power Alternators, and if he is not, I will pay for all 4 of them. :P

Im sorry I speak my mind, but thats the way I am, and if a Supplier, Company, Rep, or a Distributor cant back up to what they claim, I will speak my mind ship my product back and get a refund, the same way we do it in the shop when we get a order of 500 remote starts or alarms.. If we have countless issues with remote starts dropping remotes, we will not return the ones that are failing, the whole lot goes back. Theres no need to make the customer deal with a problem when they are paying for professionals to do the dirty work, and makes our shop look bad.

I simply want what I pay for, now if something says 300 amps max, and it does 295 amps, im cool with that, but when your dealing with a 80-100 amp difference, its BS.

PS: Every DC Power alt is dynoed before it leaves the shop by their machine, and a clamp meter, if it does not meet or exceed the rated output testing it does not ship, and gets rebuilt.

Guest DC Power Rob

In what way will the Iraggi not match up to the DC? Aside from a biased opinion.

Sorry for the reply.. Yes, it was biased, but your comparing apples to oranges.. Top end is top end, 300+ amps is more than 270, but idle output, forget it..

mine clamped at 324 max, the others did a lil more. but all 3 did over the 300A herated them at. I have 3 irragi 300's 2 are large case gm's one is the factory style. i do not have overdrive pullies on them.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived