So, I was fucking my girlfriend on Wednesday in my dad's girlfriends's house when we heard yelling outside the house. We stop our activities, and all of a sudden we hear yelling inside the house. Since no one is supposed to be there but us and my family, I of course was rather alarmed. I call my dad up frantic and tell him someone is inside the house and quickly hang up to throw pants on. I grab a heavy statue and some scissors lying on a dresser in the bedroom and yell "who the fuck is out there." No answers. I begin to walk toward the open bedroom door when I hear a dog barking. All of a sudden a large K-9 with the biggest teeth I had ever seen ran at me, mouth wide open. I hold him off for a few seconds with the statue, when a sheriff officer comes in the room (it's around a corner in the hallway) with a handgun aimed right at me. He grabs the dog, aims gun at my chest, and asks who we are. I tell them who the owner is, and that we belong there, etc. The cops then proceed to put me in handcuffs, while my girlfriend, who was naked in the bed, had to put clothes on under the sheets, before she too was cuffed. Then they stood us up and walked us to the living room. They began questioning us, and I simply answered truthfully, still completely lost as to why I was cuffed for no reason. It seemed as though some neighbor called in a burglary at the house, even though we were there all the time and had complete right to be there. Well the cops harassed us the whole time, making it an effort to make me and my girlfriend feel like shit, trying to lay the blame for the situation on us. I wasn't having it and flat out told them to stop fucking giving us shit as if it were our fault. By this time my dad was outside trying to figure the situation out when he found out I was in handcuffs and had a shitfit telling them to uncuff me immediately. He didn't know my gf was cuffed as well, or he would have fucked shit up. So my dad and his gf work out the situation with the cops. Meanwhile, my gf, who remained really strong the whole time and tried to make everything into a joke, finally broke down and cried. She is 4th in her class of 530 for Christs sake, and the poor girl was put in cuffs. Seriously fucked up.

The final verdict: A helicopter, a free roaming k-9 attack dog, 9 cop cars, and two innocent people being handcuffed all because a neighbor who was not friendly with the owner decided to report a "burglary." Yeah, I agree, our system is completely fucked.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

that sucks....is about all I can say, its a fine line of do you want your neighbors watching out for you(it seems like yours dont care for you/your dads g/f) or want them to mind their own...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Well I forgot to mention, my dad is the President of the Bar Association in my county, and knows the county sheriff, so he is going to set up a meeting with him or bring the issue to the press. He is furious how bad the whole situation could have played out. If the cop mistook the black statue I had for a gun, or if I had swung at him not knowing he was a police officer, I easily could have been shot. Not to mention I had to physically fight off an attack dog. It was just absurd how they handled everything.

guilty until proven innocent

thats just shitty man

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

guilty until proven innocent

thats just shitty man

Yeah from a cops perspective I could see that, but there were two cars in the driveway, and they came into the house, no warrant or anything. All they had was a reported burglary. Fucking ridiculous.

dammit man, that's some F'd up shit right there!! I would be pissed!!!! Lucky ur dad is up-there in public figures, cuz the stupid sheriff's office would still probably try to press charges against you for resisting arrest, hurting the K9, and anything else they could find against u.

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

dammit man, that's some F'd up shit right there!! I would be pissed!!!! Lucky ur dad is up-there in public figures, cuz the stupid sheriff's office would still probably try to press charges against you for resisting arrest, hurting the K9, and anything else they could find against u.

Well luckily I kept my cool and decided to just hold off the dog instead of just whacking it in the head. As soon as I saw there sheriff I just said we were allowed to be there. I wasn't a moron trying to be all mister tuff guy. I just wanted to make sure I left the situation without any harm to myself or my gf.

The systems a fucking joke... shoulda shot the cop... hired a good lawyer, and got him for breaking and entering...

In a perfect world that would work...

Glad you werent hurt man, that coulda ended really bad!

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

So, I was fucking my girlfriend on Wednesday in my dad's girlfriends's house

i bet you were all like :wub:

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.