Guest Scylloga

Yeah from a cops perspective I could see that, but there were two cars in the driveway, and they came into the house, no warrant or anything. All they had was a reported burglary. Fucking ridiculous.

Did you leave the door unlocked? If so a unlocked door is a invitation for the cops to enter.

You said you was "fucking", more than likely the cops announced themselves but in the heat of the moment you didnt understand them.

But the whole releasing a K-9 to search the house is bullshit. As said above your guilty till proven innocent.

And from a cops stand point in this incident they were protecting the property and themselves by handcuffing you two.

Atleast you didnt get taken to the police station and booked.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you leave the door unlocked? If so a unlocked door is a invitation for the cops to enter.

You said you was "fucking", more than likely the cops announced themselves but in the heat of the moment you didnt understand them.

But the whole releasing a K-9 to search the house is bullshit. As said above your guilty till proven innocent.

And from a cops stand point in this incident they were protecting the property and themselves by handcuffing you two.

Atleast you didnt get taken to the police station and booked.

Well we heard yelling outside but how would we know it was related to us. They did yell, but we were on the otherside of the house, how are we supposed to know what they said. And if the door being unlocked is true, than that is the single most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If they would have knocked, instead of going apeshit, non of this would have happened. Huge overkill.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

How old are you, "i bet you were all like" grow up!!!!!

hey man i wasnt being serious i was joking. i thought atleast someone might get a laugh out of that because i specifically went and qouted that part and put :wub: but i guess not..

but anyways they shouldve called him right then and asked if he was allowing you to stay there imo

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

How old are you, "i bet you were all like" grow up!!!!!

im not gonna lie dude. Im 27 and a complete hornball so i read that first line like 12 times lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg