• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It made me lol...

good. lol

At this point in time you need it.

It was a fucked up experience, but the cops COULD have handled it differently.

Of course i would have the neighbor looked at because THEY were the cause of it.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

good. lol

At this point in time you need it.

It was a fucked up experience, but the cops COULD have handled it differently.

Of course i would have the neighbor looked at because THEY were the cause of it.

Well when Tonya (my dad's gf) was living there, she had a dog who would bark a lot outside. And the neighbor went and blocked up the doggy door, which is trespassing. Then he pulls this shit.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

im not gonna lie dude. Im 27 and a complete hornball so i read that first line like 12 times lol.

o yea, the first line was great, necessary facts there. I just thought the guys comment was retarded and immature, sounded like he was twelve.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Did you leave the door unlocked? If so a unlocked door is a invitation for the cops to enter.

You said you was "fucking", more than likely the cops announced themselves but in the heat of the moment you didnt understand them.

But the whole releasing a K-9 to search the house is bullshit. As said above your guilty till proven innocent.

And from a cops stand point in this incident they were protecting the property and themselves by handcuffing you two.

Atleast you didnt get taken to the police station and booked.

umm its actually innocent until proven guilty

i said that because it was pure bullshit for them to do what they did

the system isnt right.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Did you leave the door unlocked? If so a unlocked door is a invitation for the cops to enter.

I think either way if there was a report about a burglary the cop would have every right to enter the premises regardless of warrants.

And from a cops stand point in this incident they were protecting the property and themselves by handcuffing you two.

Atleast you didnt get taken to the police station and booked.

This is more along the lines of what is right. The cops were misinformed of the situation and its not their fault. They put both of you in handcuffs to protect themselves.

Criminals will lie their asses off to get away from a cop. If the cop was to instantly say ok have a nice day when you announced who you were...THEN you should be worried. Think about if it was a thief who actually was in your house and the cops shrugged it off.

The situation sucks but it's not because the system is fucked. It's because of the way things are these days.

If i personally hear a noise at MY house i walk outside with pistol loaded and ready. It's not the wisest decision but its for MY safety because of the way people are these days.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I think either way if there was a report about a burglary the cop would have every right to enter the premises regardless of warrants.

This is more along the lines of what is right. The cops were misinformed of the situation and its not their fault. They put both of you in handcuffs to protect themselves.

Criminals will lie their asses off to get away from a cop. If the cop was to instantly say ok have a nice day when you announced who you were...THEN you should be worried. Think about if it was a thief who actually was in your house and the cops shrugged it off.

The situation sucks but it's not because the system is fucked. It's because of the way things are these days.

If i personally hear a noise at MY house i walk outside with pistol loaded and ready. It's not the wisest decision but its for MY safety because of the way people are these days.

I wasn't mad about being in handcuffs, I was mad about a free roaming attack dog, and the fact that they entered a house with such serious force with nothing more than some neighbor saying there was a burglary. Next time a person pisses me off I can just call the cops and report a burglary at their house and I know they will get fucked up. It's an absurdity, they should have called the owner, and knocked on the door instead of sending a dog in. They easily had enough cops to surround the house in case knocking would have caused a burglar to try and escape, but instead they went in guns blazing. So yes, the system IS fucked.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.