Sonic Electronix

me and a friend came up with a real sweet car audio website name and i was wondering if anybody had any ideas on what would be pretty cool to make? like what kind of audio website would you like to see that most do not offer? not a forum because there are a lot and steve meade designs is one of the biggest...

what about a online store type? selling a lot of car audio or something? but wouldnt you need a business license for that?

a business liscence along with a wholesale liscence so you can buy, and retail liscence so you can sell. not sure what else is required for online sales but im sure that atleast 2 of those mentioned you will need.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

not real sure how hard they are to obtain. as far as an online audio store, im not sure. the important thing to remember is that you should contact the companies you want to have on the site and make sure they allow online sales of their products. some have very specific guidelines, this will help with warranty issues and other related things that might arise. having the wholesale liscence will let you get products at a much lower cost and that where you will make your proffit. and some times you can give really good deals that way too. but on the other side some of the companies wont let you sell their products below certain prices. it is going to take some research but if you want it bad enough you will find a way. i say get all of the liscences first so when you start to call the companies they dont think you are wasting their time.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

yeah, i guess you can tell i have kicked arround a similar idea myself, lol. glad i could help, keep me posted on everything!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

on ur site you should always have updated desciptions and videos of each product. plus pictures of each product from like every angle. u could also put pictures up of what the product looks like when installed.

offer a starter kit. lol. basic amp, subs, hu, and speakers. who knows that might draw alot of attention.

one thing i think would be nice is to have every manual for every car. like how to take the dash apart for each car to install a radio. you could charge for each download or view online.

just throwin ideas out there

NEW ORLEANS SLAP

Alpine CDE-103BT

2 12'' JL Audio W3v3-4

Hifonics HIF1500.1