Second Skin Audio

Check out my new Beyond Audio Sub

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh damn.... im sorry to hear that kind of stuff. lost my grand father to cancer my aunt and now a close friend is having a bad battle.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Well I hope to have the parts with in the next month to make a matching sub (motor and basket). But I may go with DC for the recones if Dan the man doesn't have some.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Are you sure thats why Bag? You forget Don was diagnosed with cancer about 5 years ago and was given 2 years to live.....

I am glad to see that he has beat it.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Well the motor is 100 shipped and the basket from Forever Bumpin (here on SMD) is going to be under 30 bucks. So not bad, but I do still have to recone them. But it will be well worth it in my mind.

Yea I am pretty happy that I was able to find a motor to match the one that I have being that it is a weird one.