Exo's new 150 db video

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

- terminal on a battery is a ground. Not a great one, but the - of a battery should always be grounded to the frame somewhere so when in doubt you could always ground to a battery.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I dont care what they say, that numbers bounces around way to much, and I replayed the meter part about 5- 10 times, I see nothing, sorry

I seen every number from 0.1 to 250 fluctuate like crazy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

running directly from the battery I think is probably a better way to do it, less ground noise because its on a complete even circuit, instead of going thru a crusty, rusty frame, hopeing for a nice good ground

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

best ground in the car is the alternator bracket, and bill (kingsuv) has said time and time again he had a noticeable difference in sound from grounding to frame rails to start with, vs. grounding to a battery with a good ground, ive always grounded to the battery and never had a single issue

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

HAHA Meade is scared ;)

Don't you worry - Come next week - I'll do it all again & show you guys 150+ on Official TermLab

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

My battery has 2 1/0 grounds to the frame

My amp has 1 1/0 ground to the battery

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

what up exo lookin good, but i understood the the 2nd battery is also grounded to frame and amp picks up from frame.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

im in to see if it really does a 150.

i didnt want to be the first to dispute it, but since its been said. i dont think it is either.

however, if it is..Congrats.

My battery has 2 1/0 grounds to the frame

My amp has 1 1/0 ground to the battery

Unless the back battery is grounded to your front battery or alt, then i wouldnt ground the amp to it.

Archived