Sonic Electronix

go with teh funky pupz

Lol, you all knew it was coming...

EDIT: Also, why is it between an L7 and a T1? For the price there's lots of other speakers that compare to these. How much power are you running?

Threads like these annoy me... =/

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

lets jus put it this way...both are good subs L7 has alittle more cone area than the T1 does both get loud in the appropriate box and both sound good in the right box it all comes down to personal preference and price

/thread

I 2nd this

Derp.

i just think you gotta pay so much more for rockford than you do kicker. Kickers subs are affordable and they get loud, easy.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

go with teh funky pupz

Lol, you all knew it was coming...

EDIT: Also, why is it between an L7 and a T1? For the price there's lots of other speakers that compare to these. How much power are you running?

Threads like these annoy me... =/

agreeeeed, theres sooo much out there that is way better, look around dudes. if its more expensive, then save up, but buy something thats worth your money and that is going to be nicccceeee

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i got 2 T1 15s runnin on a T1500.1 and my buddy had 2 15 kickers L7s and he has a t1500.1 also and both our systems are Fin loud but alot of people say my system sounds better in the over all but his play the lows a lil bit better. the difference might be becuz my system is in an 03 explorer and his is in a 07 tahoe, cus the box sizes are they same and amp is the same. but i think really its preference. but both speakers will SLAM if boxed right and powered right.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I got t1 15" x2 n my friend got L7 12" x2 n its look like kicker blow me away..which make soooo sad...

maybe try getting a different box? or bigger amp?

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i got 2 T1 15s runnin on a T1500.1 and my buddy had 2 15 kickers L7s and he has a t1500.1 also and both our systems are Fin loud but alot of people say my system sounds better in the over all but his play the lows a lil bit better. the difference might be becuz my system is in an 03 explorer and his is in a 07 tahoe, cus the box sizes are they same and amp is the same. but i think really its preference. but both speakers will SLAM if boxed right and powered right.

kicker gets loud but it sounds like garbage doin it.. the rockford will sound better.. and still get loud

i say you find two oldschool rockford power hx2 series subs over the t1 series.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...