How would I hook up my Z-5500 to xbox360 + to hdtv?

why dont u hook it to the digital audio out on the tv?

thats how i have my surround sound hooked up and it plays the reciver from any audio source i have my tv turned to

and it plays dolby digital also like this

just one cable and wala, u can play ur logitechs on regular tv, or xbox or dvd, and i think all the new tvs have this output so it should work, it looks like a female rca plug thats brown, thats how mines hooked up

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yeah, that is an option but its not as high of a quality of sound. thats why each piece of my set up has its own input on the reciever. the ones that can run fiber optic do and then on down the line. thats why recievers have different selections such as dvd, cd, tv/sat and so on. but in terms of simplicity you are right.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

mine has no diff sound quality at all from what i can tell, and i rewired my uncles system to just one rca cable goin to his sony receiver and it sounds acually better than it did befor, and is kinda cool running it this way cause what ever your tv is set to the receiver gets the same audio signal, i think my tv has an fiber optic digital audio output also but i dont have a fiber optic cable

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yeah i can notice a difference, my pioneer has an auto signal select so it can switch if its digital or analog all by its self. and i can tell ther is a big difference. maybe because i have a 7.1 set up, but who knows. the way you have it hooked up is a lot easier but like i said i can hear the difference esp. at high volumes. i have no distortion and it is clean as hell. i cant tell you how many people have commented on that when we have get togethers here.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

yeah i can notice a difference, my pioneer has an auto signal select so it can switch if its digital or analog all by its self. and i can tell ther is a big difference. maybe because i have a 7.1 set up, but who knows. the way you have it hooked up is a lot easier but like i said i can hear the difference esp. at high volumes. i have no distortion and it is clean as hell. i cant tell you how many people have commented on that when we have get togethers here.

technically mine is set up in 8.1 surround I use my TVs left and right channels and sub with my 5.1 surround. And there is a BIG difference between digital fiber optic sound and analog RCA connections especially on the rear channels but only audiophiles would notice.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

well damn if we are counting that..... then i have 9.1 lmfao but the tv is basicly a center channel if you use a stereo set up it will give you 3.1. but for the most part if the 7.1 is on the tv is at 0 volume. the pioneer set up i have is designed to do up to a 2,000 sqft theater. so it is more than adequit! im still waiting for more blue ray and dvd's to run the 7.1 format, there are a few but not alot.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Back in my day you didn't have xbox 360, surround sound, or plasma TVs.

It used to be you had a small B&W TV that didn't have a remote, and the sound wasn't very loud so you actually had to be quite.

I kid, I kid! I'm only 19 lulz

LOL Im 26 and we REALLY did have a 12" B&W tv with our Sega Master System hooked to it through our brand new VCR!!!! woooohoooo! gotta love how much technology has changed. Can't even fathom what it'll be like when my daughter is 19 (shes 2)

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)