DC Sound Lab

DC battle at sbn for INAC flyweight Champion

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Yeah Shaine... Mr. Mcconnell with a INAC Rookie 1 Championship nailing a 142.8dB running a gorgeous Diablo Audio Technologies 1000.1 and kicking ass/taking names.

BTW I think we need to make a good flat response box and you need to become a 139.9 machine.

Yeah Yeah Shaine... Mr. Mcconnell with a INAC Rookie 1 Championship nailing a 142.8dB running a gorgeous Diablo Audio Technologies 1000.1 and kicking ass/taking names.

BTW I think we need to make a good flat response box and you need to become a 139.9 machine.

maybe...

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

I'm in the pits working on James surround before the first run 2 tubes of Goop in pocket.

First run goes to Dustin. 2nd round James jumps out to a 150+ we're jacked subs holdin out fine 3-5 seconds left in the run score tanks gotta be the sub gave out...nope the other surround took a dive lol In a min or less with some Awesome help from Team Nemesis I Gorilla taped the sub together and told James it'll hold and bam 148.8 subs ran the entire run and are still banging for his ride home.:)

Dude you are the king of ghetto sub fixes that actually work. Taking SPL back to its duct-tapey roots.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!