Ok 10 mins in...already hands down best game ever made!

This game was why I bought the PS3 a year ago as well. I played for 4 hours last night, and I have to say, the gameplay is phenomenal, and is seamless with the story. The epicness has reached a scale that is only seen in film right now, rivaling Glen Cameron movies, or even the LOTR trilogy. So far I have recognized some enemies, but they are far more detailed, even realistic, than in the first two games. Every movement looks life-like, and the detail is so impeccable that every move can be seen from start to finish. The polygon feel that still exists in all other games is practically eliminated, in the entire environment of the game. Everything looks real.

Additionally, with my Z-5500 on DTS the sound is amazing, and very accurate. The colors are breathtaking, and pretty much the entire spectrum can be seen at any time, adding to the stunning feel of the game. Also the changes made to Kratos' moves and controls are definitely welcome. His bow is no longer attached to magic, so it becomes much more practical to use. Also, being able to see exactly how he controls his chains is groundbreaking.

I could really go on and on about this game, so I'm going to stop and play a little more later and see what else it has to offer.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

This game was why I bought the PS3 a year ago as well. I played for 4 hours last night, and I have to say, the gameplay is phenomenal, and is seamless with the story. The epicness has reached a scale that is only seen in film right now, rivaling Glen Cameron movies, or even the LOTR trilogy. So far I have recognized some enemies, but they are far more detailed, even realistic, than in the first two games. Every movement looks life-like, and the detail is so impeccable that every move can be seen from start to finish. The polygon feel that still exists in all other games is practically eliminated, in the entire environment of the game. Everything looks real.

Additionally, with my Z-5500 on DTS the sound is amazing, and very accurate. The colors are breathtaking, and pretty much the entire spectrum can be seen at any time, adding to the stunning feel of the game. Also the changes made to Kratos' moves and controls are definitely welcome. His bow is no longer attached to magic, so it becomes much more practical to use. Also, being able to see exactly how he controls his chains is groundbreaking.

I could really go on and on about this game, so I'm going to stop and play a little more later and see what else it has to offer.

This x3548689079846534

No game PC or Console has come close to these graphical achievements or gameplay!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

corona_jeff went and got this yesterday.

i havent playerd it or seen anything yt though ...

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The demo's graphics are pitiful next to this game.

wow...and i thought the demos graphics were amazing. this is good to hear

Do you know how some games

have amazing graphics on the cutscreens? This gameplay looks like that. The gameplay feels like it is simply blending with the story seamlessly. It is astounding to say the least.

i'm excited. i want either this or ff 13...i'm thinkin ff13 first as i have a couple action games before this one. but it'll definitely come soon. demo was freakin fun to play

• 2 weeks later...

After watching the gameplay on youtube it looks like this is the realest game ever created on a platform. Even more real looking than drakes fortune :o

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

After watching the gameplay on youtube it looks like this is the realest game ever created on a platform. Even more real looking than drakes fortune :o

Yep......skip to 5:05...or just watch it all! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png