Blackedout's DAT 08 Civic SI trunk rebuild UPDATES 10/15/2011 NEW VID!

I snapped a few pics from this weekends car show.

080.jpg

081.jpg

Beast up!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

king come do my wall lol

this is sick i love all the work and how clean it all look

:good: super nice bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

king come do my wall lol

this is sick i love all the work and how clean it all look

:good: super nice bro

Thanks bro.

I only had 2 days on it so simple and clean was the key. Plus I wanted to make sure Jake was involved in every aspect of the build.

Ship yer car on up. I could use another project to keep me busy ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

damn! my car looks like I just got done 4 wheelin at Logans compared to yours!! :detail:

good shit brotha!! :)

I can purple up your system anytime ;)

u going cuz cuz?

56dc1264381d4226_86572d7362bee54e_p.jpg

Naw, not gonna make it to that one. That's a 1,000 mile drive for me.

Thanks Kasey, it was getting some good attention during the day.

Appreciate the comments guys... Everything you see done exterior wise, minus tint, was done by myself. It has been almost two years now, 20,000 miles, and a couple hours of work. Not close to done, but I'm doing what I can do being a full time student away from home and working part time to pay for it and whatever else I can afford that comes along. The car definitely wouldn't be what it is without Bill's fab skillz though.

Looking GOOOOOD!! Gotta hold it down for us Civics with 2 15's! :drinks: Im loving the carpet too BTW, do you have any upgraded electrical, like HO alt, or is this all off 2 batts?

Current build:

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Soundstream EQ

RF Components (5 1/4, 6 1/2, 6x9 x 2)

Two Fi-BTL 15's

One RF T1500-1bd Amplifier

T400-4bd

XS Power 608

XS Power D1200

Optima Yellow top 34

Soon to come:

Another RF T1500-1bd

HO Alt

1-6 more XS power 680

Team D.M.V

n1313997399_261991_8239-1.jpg

I don't usually care for civics but yours is clean and well done. Only thing is I'm not a fan of dash covers, but thats just me. Lookin good, though. :good:

Thanks man. I don't like dash covers either, but it made my imaging better by reducing some reflection from the tweeters off the dash.... When you listen to everything and take long drives often, little things like that make the ride a little more enjoyable.

It looks amazing.

It's nice to see you're not scared to do that to a beautiful car.

Thanks. Just making a beautiful car a little more beautiful. Audio is what I enjoy.

Looking GOOOOOD!! Gotta hold it down for us Civics with 2 15's! :drinks: Im loving the carpet too BTW, do you have any upgraded electrical, like HO alt, or is this all off 2 batts?

No HO alt yet. Though the stock alt is 160 amps. Things are slowly but surely coming together. Eventually powermaster is probably what'll go in it in the future, at a minimum for the back battery right at the amp, and a 270 or 320 amp alt. There's no dimming at the headlights, or dash/ headunit like there used to be with my first setup.

Archived