Zfrerichs's New Quest with DC Audio! 10 18s, Stripper pole.

lol unfortunately i can't fit two 18s high so it'll be 15s or a gang of 12s

i vote gang of 12's ... cant wait to see more!

'05 CHEVY TAHOE

Pioneer N4 | 4- MEMPHIS M3 12's ..... 2 DC LVL 4 XL's ON THE WAY | 1- MEMPHIS MOJO 4k | 2- Optima Yellow Tops

Ohio Gen 295A Alt | Kicker 1/0 Wires, RCA's, & Connections | BIG 3 | SECOND SKIN SPL TILES

dc_audio.jpg

secondskin_728x90.gif[/center]

i wouldnt do much more than 8 subs off of 9k. 8 will give you just over 1k per woofer. if you did 14 12"s they would only get 600w each. might as well go with level 3's for that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Lvl 4s are weak do 6s

hey now :rolleyes: lol damn when a guy makes a shell the size of a topper ya know its going to do something. good shit mang

definitely tuned in to this one looks like a sick build for sure :) gonna do some mean hairtricks

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

WOW

wasnt expecting to see that

yeah im trying to be a tad different with my build

i wouldnt do much more than 8 subs off of 9k. 8 will give you just over 1k per woofer. if you did 14 12"s they would only get 600w each. might as well go with level 3's for that.

power is gonna be two 9ks on 18v is what the plan is but we all know how that works out haha

hey now :rolleyes: lol damn when a guy makes a shell the size of a topper ya know its going to do something. good shit mang

haha Drew was kidding. But thanks bro!

I hope everybody realizes that I made that comment knowing the Jeep has twelve lvl 4s lol

-Drew

hahaha

Just a fyi ....I would make all the cuts on the bed and the cab ..rounded are you will never get the boot on and get it to stop leaking ...

yeah bro i dont know how im going to do it but this is on my mind. I'm not gonna rush it without checking this first. Also thanks for looking that over for me!

definitely tuned in to this one looks like a sick build for sure :) gonna do some mean hairtricks

thanks dude!

ATM im doing a nice thick coat of spectrum sludge. This stuff is awesome. :D

Roseville, CA

I hope everybody realizes that I made that comment knowing the Jeep has twelve lvl 4s lol

-Drew

haha for sure just tossin out some of my own sarcasm i guess lol

Archived