Sonic Electronix

SEE MY RE AUDIO MX's Catch on fire

you put out an electrical fire with water?

disappointed.jpg

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

you put out an electrical fire with water?

not an elctrical fire if you read my post i did mention I Disconected the remote wire to the amp so there was no power , while the subwoofer was burning :) and yes that was the only way to put the fire, out why dont you try pulling out 400 pound box with 2 guys and you got a compressor on da back of it and a big ass amp wit 2/0 gauge wires without any tools whatsoever we couldnt even cut da wires it was way too thick, so water was my only option , luckly nothing happed to the ampr or the other sub RIP MX15 LOL , so the monkey should be proud of me lolz , but remeber he cant read like someone :)

not an elctrical fire if you read my post i did mention I Disconected the remote wire to the amp so there was no power , while the subwoofer was burning :) and yes that was the only way to put the fire, out why dont you try pulling out 400 pound box with 2 guys and you got a compressor on da back of it and a big ass amp wit 2/0 gauge wires without any tools whatsoever we couldnt even cut da wires it was way too thick, so water was my only option , luckly nothing happed to the ampr or the other sub RIP MX15 LOL.....

say what ever you want.I know i wouldn't (and I'm pretty sure that goes for any one else on this forum)use water to put out a fire on any sound system.

..... so the monkey should be proud of me lolz , but remeber he cant read like someone

Wanna be a smart ass? okie then.

1) "remeber" is not a word.

2)the remote wire does NOT equal power wire. it is a TURN ON wire.

:rolleyes:

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

No i failed cuz i did not have the proper tools to adjust my amp , such as oscilloscope , but no worries we learn from our mistakes, its all good cuz its covered in da warranty lol , so i only lost my box wich i was going redo so it gave me a head start , Its ok it lasted for 3 months :)

your seriously going to try and get a new sub from the warranty, when you said yourself you were clipping a 4000rms+ amplifier??

USER ERROR

say what ever you want.I know i wouldn't (and I'm pretty sure that goes for any one else on this forum)use water to put out a fire on any sound system.

Wanna be a smart ass? okie then.

1) "remeber" is spelled wrong. Its spelled Remember

2)the remote wire does NOT equal power wire. it is a TURN ON wire.

If all you took off was the remote wire,There was still power running through that amp. It just wasn't turned on :rolleyes:

Right but how how is there power going to the speaker if if the amp is off duhhhhhhhhhhh LOl yes i am a smart ass but not perfect we all make mistakes :) so educate me instead of argueing with me so how does a amp turn on u got B+ (power) ground and a remote lead correct ? So if the remote is cut the amp shuts off correct ?...... so even though the B+ (power) is live and we got ground there is no remote thus the amps is trigered off and is not giving any power or a signal to the subs .... Sorry i also forgot to mention that that i only held a a little bit of water ONLY ON THE SUBWOOFER NOT THE ELCTRICAL LEADS , NOR THE AMP , So instead of argueing just educate me , im not here to Argue with no one im just posting my experience :)

your seriously going to try and get a new sub from the warranty, when you said yourself you were clipping a 4000rms+ amplifier??

USER ERROR

Gains were only @ half way up Im Distributorfor RE Audio Check out my Site Techronics.com AKA X-Marketing , Warranty on RE audio is Exchange , yes it is a user error for not using an oscilloscope , I honestly taught i was giving it 2000 Watts RmS to both subs, i guess my amp was way under rated hey as long as notin happed to my amp doint really give rats ass lol

Right but how how is there power going to the speaker if if the amp is off duhhhhhhhhhhh LOl yes i am a smart ass but not perfect we all make mistakes :) so educate me instead of argueing with me so how does a amp turn on u got B+ (power) ground and a remote lead correct ? So if the remote is cut the amp shuts off correct ?...... so even though the B+ (power) is live and we got ground there is no remote thus the amps is trigered off and is not giving any power or a signal to the subs .... Sorry i also forgot to mention that that i only held a a little bit of water ONLY ON THE SUBWOOFER NOT THE ELCTRICAL LEADS , NOR THE AMP , So instead of argueing just educate me , im not here to Argue with no one im just posting my experience :)

honestly,you're just a waste of my time.

you obviously know what you are doing, since this is the 4th woofer you will get under 'warranty' (this year ALONE).

:rolleyes:

TNCB

One word, noob... Flame on...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived